You're Too Kind (Ken x Reader)~ Digimon Season 2

This was also requested by: Clawofdeathclan

~Your POV~

I, [Y/n] [L/n], am one of the smartest girls in school, but to curious for my own good. One day with my friends Kari, T.k., Yolei, Cody, Davis and Ken, we were messing around on one of the computers in the computer lab.

And we had gotten a strange E-Mail from someone in need of help, "Who do you think sent it?" Yolei asked.

But me, Kari and T.k. recognized the name, "Agumon..." We whispered.

"Agu-who? Do you know him?" Davis asked, now trying to look at the E-Mail just like everybody else was.

I took out my Digivice from my pocket, then held it up to the screen. Kari and T.k. were confused, but then they did the same.

Soon we were all pulled into the computer, and were staring at the oh-so-familiar DigiWorld.

"It's been a while sense we've been here," I stated, looking around the forest.

"Yeah, I wonder how our Digimon are doing?" T.k. said more than asked.

"Okay! I'm officially freaked out! Where are we?!" Davis cried. "And what is this?!" He held up a Blue Digivice, but it looked different then mine, Kari's and T.k.'s.

It seemed Yolei, Cody and Ken got one as well. Cody had yellow, Yolei red and Ken black. Weird, black doesn't really suit him...

"Stop worrying Davis, we'll be fine..! Kari, T.k. and I know this place inside and out!" I smiled.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't answer my question! Where are we?!" He whined.

"You're in the DigiWorld!" A familiar voice sang. We all turned, and T.k. smiled brightly.

"Patamon!" He hugged the little ball of fluff.

We all sat down as Patamon explained why Agumon had sent the message. It seems there's a evil Digimon that's putting other Digimon under his control. (Kind of like when Ken was the Digimon Emperor)

"And we're gonna stop it!" Yolei yelled, pumping a fist in the air. "But one problem, how do we stop it?"

We all laughed as we heard two more familiar voices, "With these!"

It was my and Kari's turn to be overjoyed, "Gatomon!" "Gotsumon!" (Yes, you're Digimon is the rock-head Digimon. He doesn't get enough attention)

"Kari!" Gatomon cheered.

"(Y/n)!" Gotsumon ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Wh-What are these things?!" Davis yelled.

"Calm down Davis, their obviously friends of their's," Ken stated.

"Yeah, we used to come to this place when we were only 8 years old!" I smiled. (No joke, Kari and T.k. were literally 8 years old when they first went to the Digi-World)

"Well, this place looks a lot less boring than school! So I'll take it!" Davis grinned placing his hands on his hips and laughing.

"You're a lost cause Davis..." Yolei sighed.

After a little more arguing, we finally started walking through the forest while Gatomon and Gotsumon explained a little more.