Linked As One (Takuya x Reader)~ Digimon Frontier

So this was requested by: TaeStribling

~Your POV~

Ever sense Takuya and I went to the Digital World with Tommy, Zoe, J.P. And Koji, it's been a wild ride!

But me, I wasn't any ordinary Digidestend, I had a certain power that allows me to turn into more that one Digimon! And I can sense the auras of evil Digimon.

With my D-Tector, I have collected a total of 5 spirits! They are Angawomon, Lillymon, Sakuyamon, Turuiemon and Magnadramon!

I mean, they may not be all that Legendary Digimon, but they are cool and strong none-the-less!

And what's even more awesome is that we found Koji's Beast Spirit! It's so cool! But he still needs to learn how to control it...

We were all heading to the Forest Terminal because we had gotten a distress call from somewhere in that area.

But I wasn't so sure about it, I'd been getting weird feelings and sensing strong auras ever sense the call! But no one believed me!

Not even the boy I liked, Takuya, he was brave, and he would give anything for his friends! It's adorable when he protects Tommy!

But I wasn't sure if he felt the same way... But all that mattered was we help restore the Digital World, then get home to our families!

When we finally reached the Forest Terminal, are eyes widened in shock, the Terminal was engulfed in flames!

"What the heck happened?!" I gasped.

"I don't know, but we have to find out who or what did!" Takuya growled.

But then Tommy started pulling in my (pants/shorts/skirt/dress) and whispered something in my ear.

"I can spirit evolve into Kumamon and put out the fire!"

"That would be awesome Tommy! You rock!" I replied with a smile as I patted his head.

He then stood in front of the irrupting flames and readied his D-Tector. Calling upon the ancient spirit of ice, "Spirit Evolution!" He roared, "Kumamon!!" He evolved into his spirit and then began to take out the fire.

"Crystal Freeze!!" He called, puffing up his cheeks with ice shards and shot them towards the flaming terminal.

The ice melted when it touched the flames, turning it to water. Which was great for us because, well, water takes out fire. So the fire was gone, and nothing was really burnt all that badly, but I just had to make sure...

I ran into the ruble, searching for any stray Digimon, I heard Takuya calling me to come out, but I just had to make complete sure that nobody was injured or dead! That's just how I was..!

~Takuya's POV~

I saw [Y/n] run into the debris, I tried calling her back out, but that didn't work. I know she would give everything to save somebody, and so would I! But I care to much about her to let her get hurt..!

I wanted to tell her how I felt ever sense we've come to the Digital World, but I'd always been to nervous! What if she didn't like me back? What if I told her, then she hated me?

So many questions ran through my head that I wasn't paying attention.

"Hello? Yoohoo! Takuya?" Zoe waved her hand in front of my face, getting me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm here, what's going on?" I asked.

"Someone has to go in after [Y/n]! So Tommy, Koji, J.P. and I will take care of these guys!" She yelled, pointing at the incoming Mushroomon coming our way.