Take My Hand (Dashan x Reader)~ Beyblade

So this was requested by: Mewmew1224

~Your POV~

I was walking down the roads of China, peering into window shops, looking at all the items.

I wasn't watching where I was going, and I bumped into someone, knocking us down onto the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Sir!! I wasn't watching where I was going! I--"

"No, it's fine, I understand! I wasn't aware of my surroundings either," he smiled.

He stood up and held his hand out to help me up, I took it and pulled me up with ease.

"Wow, your strong!" I complimented.

"Thank you! I'm the leader (I think) of the Great Beylin Temple! The best training grounds in all of China! (I'm just gonna say it is)" he said, pointing to a temple high up from the ground. (With stairs leading up to it of course)

"Wow, maybe I could go up there and check it out sometime!"

"You could come up with me now, something happened to some of the equipment and training was canceled today,"

"Really? Okay! And what's your name?"

"I'm Dashan, what's yours?"

"(Y/n)!" I giggled as we headed up the many flights of stone stairs.

We talked about random things that crossed our minds until I somehow brung up the subject of blading.

"You're a Blader too?" He asked me.

I turned and looked at him, "Yeah, but I don't really use it all that much anymore," I held up my Bey.

"When we get to the temple, why don't you have a battle with me?" He asked kindly.

"Really?! Okay!" I cheered, and then we both started to sprint up the steps of the temple.

~Dashan's POV~

Me and (Y/n) had finally reached the gates of Beylin Temple and she wasn't breathing roughly like I was. And she was fast! Especially for running up stairs!

"(Y/n), you're a fast runner," I said between breathes.

"Thanks! I have been running for a long time!" She replied.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, town bullies, you know," she stated, her smile weakening.

"Oh, I'm sorry I asked,"

"Nah, it's fine! Now, how about that Beyblade Battle?!" She said, smile returning.

I nodded my head as we walked in, and saw that the main Battle Arena was open for Blading. So we walked over to the stadium and got ready to Battle. We readied our Beys and Launchers, pointing them towards the sides of the arena.

"Three, two, one... LET IT RIP!!" We yelled as we shot our Beys into the stadium.

[Y/n] made the first few attacks, and they were fast just like her, so they were hard to dodge as she kept on swiftly turning around and coming back. She then realized that she wasn't going to be able to and an attack on my Zurafa and pulled back.

I then attacked with my Special Move, "Special Move! Zurafa! Crushing Blast!!" I shouted as flames engulfed Zurafa.

'Crap! I gotta do something!' [Y/n] thought, "[Bey Name]! Shielding Cover!" she shouted as [B/n] was covered by an almost indestructible [f/c] shield.