Chapter 11

Hey guys,
Just a little A/N here. I just wanted to tell you, I changed the beginning a bit. It's nothing huge, but it is changed, and I changed Emma's character.
Thanks for reading this, if you did, and I hope you have an awesome day or night wherever you are in the world!
💋Kayla💋
Chapter 11
Ashton's POV

I'm currently walking with Hunter, Mason, and Mason's dog, Jackson; to the dog park. Just as we are about to reach the park, Jackson runs off pass the park. Mason yells after him, and then speeds up to get him.

Hunter and I laugh. That doesn't usually happen so it's quite funny. We just stroll in their direction and talk about little things.

I keep thinking about the moment I had with Emmaline. We haven't talked about it, and it's killing me.

Does she like me? Does she care? Does she even remember the kiss? Or is she shy and scared to talk about it?

All these questions have been going through my mind crazily and it's starting to bug me. I'm getting crazy anxious.

We reach Mason, and I see Emmaline jogging back the other way. I raise a quizzicaleyebrow at Mason.

I notice his face, and become seriously suspicious. He has a full blown grin and his cheeks are tinged a light pink.

"What happened?" Hunter finally asks the most obvious question. Mason smirks.

"I got a girl!" he exclaims. I raise an eyebrow. He chuckles at my expression. "I asked Emmaline out-"

He couldn't finish, because I interrupted. "What did she say?" I ask anxiously. He frowns slightly.

"Let me finish," he states, "She said yes."

My face goes blank, but on the inside I'm crushed. I thought we had something.

"Damn," Hunter says all of a sudden. I look at him questioningly. "That means you are in the lead for the deal."

I totally forgot about the deal. I smirk. I will get the girl. No matter what.

I will win.

/*\/*\/*\
Emmaline's POV

When I get home from my jog, I shower and change into a off-the-shoulder grey sweater, beige pants, and black high-heel-boots. I keep my hair down and keep my makeup to a minimum.

I spend the morning playing with Jet and watching tv. I miss having days off and having time to myself sometimes.

At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I change into a long-sleeve shirt that had the word 'riot' in bold black letter, over gray; the sleeves being all black. I pull on my black exercise pants and black combat boots. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and take off all my makeup.

I get my car keys and my dance bag, before leaving to the dance studio.

/*\/*\/*\

Once I get to the dance studio, I warm up and stretch. Then I immediately start fooling around to Work From Home by Fifth Harmony and create a silly dance. [video above or to the side]

When I finish I hear clapping. I sigh.

Since when did people start stalking me?!

I turn and look at the intruder, and see Ashton smirking with all his gloriousness. I smirk at my smartness. I turn and grab my water bottle, and take a huge swig.

I turn back towards Ashton direction, nearly knocking right into him.

This dude is like a ninja!