† Thirty Two †

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys!! I was just too busy with work a lot lately... but I promise I'll try to update early again since this book is almost finish... anyways thank you for all of your unwavering support!! enjoy!!

.

-----------------------

.

3rd Person's POV...

.

"Who are you two??" Reiji asked the two girls despite having a good idea of who they are. Unfortunately, the blonde girl beat him to it. She told him that the ravenette and his brothers already know who they are so the twins doesn't need anymore unecessary introductions.

"But in the Demon World, we're also called as the Dream Maker" the passive ravenette girl continued "and we make all your dreams come true... with a lot of twists and turns..."

Now everything makes sense. All Shu ever wanted is to have a normal life and be who he really am, not the heir to the throne while Reiji ever wanted is for his mother, Beatrix, to acknowledge and love him. As for Ayato, he wanted a mother that would love him and wouldn't hurt him physically or verbally anymore just for the sake of becoming number 1. While Kanato on the other hand, he wanted a mother that would love him and acknowledge him as her child.

Subaru wanted a normal family without any conflicts and a normal mother that wouldn't panic and become violent whenever he's missing due to painfull years of longing to her long lost child.

All their dreams came true and the same goes to Laito. The only difference is that Yumiko doesn't exist in this world and the fedora loving vampire doesn't want to accept that fact. The fact of having this false family and the evanesced of their sister's existence is something his heart couldn't take.

.

Back to the Human World...

.

The sound of all demons' screams of agony and gunfire slowly died down little by little. There might still be more of their kinds left but none of the elders are sure. Even Yui herself isn't sure if the five of them could all still make it out alive.

.

"Surrender or we will be forced to terminate the rest of you!!"

.

The loud cry boomed, pertaining to the elders and her. Indicating that they are the ones left of this war, Senshi smiled thinly knowing that the almost rundown wall wouldn't be able to protect them any further from the humans. Just how suck is it does their kind had finally annihilated by the mortals??

"I guess this is the end huh?" Christa said as Karlheinz's hand wrapped around her shoulder bringing her closer to him. Her eyes towards Jasper who is almost on quite full recovery after finally having most of his destroyed organs restored.

Another warning caught their attention and with nothing to do, powerlessness finally overcome the surviving group.
.

"If none of you will surrender now... By the count of ten!! all of you will be terminated!!"

.

"I'm really glad that I've met you guys as well as the kids..." Senshi said as her had gripped Yui's hand tight.

.

Ten

.

Nine

.

Eight

.

"So did I..." Jasper gasped, finally accepting their fate as he reminisced old times "I just hope Gray would be alright and find it in his heart forgive me from all the things I've done to him in the past..."