† Fourteen †

3rd Person POV...

.

Some quite far away, several people were watching the group from afar. "Looks like you guys did a great job for summoning such interesting kids..." the sly blonde vampire said "Never thought that all of you would actually help the humans"

That's right, they all actually didn't care about the demon nor the human world. They all just want to live peacefully but everything changed because of that spoiled vampire prince and sadistic founder. Well its not like they have a choice either.

They need more allies especially when the three legendary wariors: The Grave Reaper, The Deathfire and Time Harbinger already joined their enemy. Just how would they all be able to fight all of them with just children who doesn't have enough battle experience??

"Don't be ridiculous, Satran" Jasper said "You already know that even with all our powers combined, we don't stand a chance... Besides, I don't want to risk the lives of the youngsters who aren't involved in this war"

"Jasper's right, they're still children" Prince Eliot said "Its not like I don't have faith in Amaya and Skye's abilities but do you think they're all qualified to fight the upcoming winter's war??"

This made all of the elders think about the consequences for a while. True the children all have natural raw talents and bloodline but that isn't enough. In terms of experience, they're still amateurs.

"I may not know them well but I have this feeling that they won't fail their friends" Senshi said, making them look at her. It wasn't that long until a certain memories flashed before Karlheinz.

Just by the Archdemon Queen's words, he knows he's been a horrible father for his sons but just by remembering his daughter's smile calm his heart.

.

"I don't mind for what kind of a father you are, dad..." she smiled so warmly at him when they both had a talk years back. She told him that everyone makes mistakes and its always a part of life, a part where you will be given a lesson to become a better person.

"Not everyone is black at heart..." Yumiko said, holding both of her father's hand "Especially you, dad!!"

And for the first time in his life, Karlheinz felt the warm of another person's arms around him. An affection much different than the ones he felt for thousand of years of his existence...

.

"Its true that they won't stand a chance but I believe that my sons and the children will win this war" Karlheinz said which was unsual for the extremely intelligent king. But what's more is that he smiled warmly for the first time in centuries.

"Is it because of your daughter??" Lorcan grinned, knowing the Elders well like an open book as the Vampire King nod. Even though he has the appearance of a child, he knows them better for centuries he've been with everyone of them. Afterall, reading people is a natural hobby of his.

But they're all right. True they doubt the abilities of the youngsters but they cannot deny the feeling of somewhere deep inside, these children will win...

.

End of 3rd Person's POV...

.

"Hey guys!!" I called at my new circle of friends around the bonfire. They all looked to be having fun and seemed to enjoy the time as well. Ayame-san seems to be the hyper one of the group. Her arm movements says it all.

Mackenzie-san and Amaya-san was the first one to greet me. They told me about how much fun they all had. Especially when they heard that Ai-san was a close friend of the famous Kpop band Big Bang and both Skye-san and Asagi-san are well known singers too.