† Sixteen †

"EVERYONE!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!" Gray hollered alarmed, sensing the intruders who just came to ambush our hideout.We were all in guard up and everyone in the coven all ran to the weapon room to get their respective weapons.

We did the same too just in case that we might need it. "Damnit why now?!" Aya-nii hollered, taking some weapons as well. Yui-san tried to calm him that this isn't the time to be complaining. The war hasn't started yet here they are, annihilating us.

.

BOOOOMMMM!!!!!

.

The loud explosion made us fall down on the ground with gravity. Kana-nii hollered some profanitiea before we made our way out of the weapon room and to the lobby. There are numerous corpses lying on the ground and we all took on a defensive stance towards the intruder.

"Is that all you bitches got?!! You're all pathetically weak!!" the man said, looking down on us. He has white hair and light blue eyes. The only thing amiss is that everything near him turns to ashes instantly.

Reiji-nii brother tsked, knowing just by looking that one-on-one or any close combat means death

Reiji-nii brother tsked, knowing just by looking that one-on-one or any close combat means death. The intruder smirked, eyeing each of us in the room. One by one, he seemed to be skeptically examining which of us is the strongest.

"Eenie, minnie..." he started and an istant, Amaya's eyes widenned and turned towards me. "YUMI-CHAN RUN-----!!!!" before any bell could signal, a hand umpaled her stomach and she coughed up blood.

"AMAYA!!" Nadia screamed and jumped, kicking the man in the back of his head. However, he deflected it by his arm and grin madly at her. Thank God Mackenzie-san reacted fast for her.

"Raven shield!!" a darkish blue shield surrounded Nadia-san and Kira-san used her dark magic ability to revoke this man's ability for a while to save Amaya-san while Ruki-nii used his ice creation magic to protect her.

Ayame-san summoned five water driads and trap the man inside the water sphere before Asagi-san combined it with her shadow slicer, impaling the man inside the sphere. Ai-san and Aya-nii delivered the final blow by using lightning palm and tripled the damage because of the water.

"Let's get out of here!!" Reiji-nii hollered, using his strings to get all of us out while Shu-nii used his telekinesis to help him. Once out, Yuma-nii used his geokinesis and raised gigantic roots to block the entrance.

"Is everyone alright?!!" Azu-nii used his time space magic to create a portal where we could escape----

.

SLASH!!!

.

"Going somewhere??" a man laughed after he made a deep fatal cut across Azu-nii's chest using his scythe. How he was able to come out of the portal my brother created is beyond my understanding.