"Hello, what can I do for you?" The man said, he braced a hand on the frame of the door, a welcoming smile on his face.

"Um, is Harper home?" Luke glanced into the house, he looked at the modern furniture.

"Of course, you must be Luke? I'm Logan, her father." Logan moved aside and allowed Luke to enter the spacious house. Luke entered just as Harped had descended the stairs, she looked distressed. Lukes eyes roamed her attire, noticing the way the lilac top made her light brown hair look darker than it actually was, and the way the black skirt made her eyes look brighter than the sun on a shiny day. He took his lip ring between his teeth and lightly chewed on it, he couldn't deny that Harper looked cute, especially when she was flustered.

"Dad have you seen my purse? I can't find it." She had sworn under her breath as she messily shoved the papers on the bench to the floor, in hope to find her purse. Logan let out a small chuckle, clearly amused by his daughters forgetfulness.

"Don't worry, you won't need it." Luke spoke up, teeth lightly nibbling on his lip ring. Harper turned around, her hands gripped the counter as she looked to Luke in surprise. She hadn't realised he had shown up to her house yet.

"You're going to rip your lip if you keep doing that," Logan spoke to the younger male, "here take this." He opened his wallet and shoved a $100 note into Harper's pocket, kissed her cheek before he nodded to Luke and walked towards his room. Harper's face flushed as she walked towards Luke, her eyes wandered down to his van clad feet.

Luke's hand found its way under her chin, tilting it up slightly so that Harper's eyes stared into his own. He looked down at the smaller girl, and didn't think twice before he had attached his lips to hers, both melding together in perfect sync.

Harper's eyes closed in both; surprise, and bliss. She snaked her arms around Luke's neck, deepened the kiss further, her mind had forgotten about her parents who sat a room over, chatting silently. Luke moaned before he pulled back, their lips made a 'popping' sound.

"We should probably get going." Luke panted.

"Probably." Harper agreed, her hand subconsciously attached itself to Luke's. Her eyes widened once she had realised what she'd done, but relaxed when Luke made no comment, instead led her towards his car- a large, bulky, black SUV.

"So, where are we going?" Harper asked, as she released Luke's hand from her own and made her way to the passenger side. Her little legs didn't help when getting into a large car like Luke's, but Harper sucked it up as she hauled herself up and into the comfy, leather seat.

"I was thinking we could get some coffee, then go for a trek through the forest?" Luke glanced to his passenger for a brief moment, before averting his eyes back to the road. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Harper nod in agreement to his plans, or there lack of.

She deserved so much better.

They drove the rest of the way in silence, occasionally they sipped on their steaming hot coffees. Luke's fingers tapped against the steering wheel in an upbeat rhythm, while Harper's leg bounced up and down in anticipation. Harper was just about ready to jump out of the car, when Luke pulled it to a stop in a deserted parking lot, shifted it into park before he shut the engine off.

"We are here." Luke announced as him and Harper hopped out of the car. Luke took notice of the car that had stopped a hundred metres down the road, he knew that it was most likely the Potestas. Luke wouldn't hesitate to bet a hefty price of money that the occupants of the car were the Potestas; Abby, and Andrew. He stayed calm and collected, he knew they would be observing everyone in town, so if he acted natural then no harm would be done.