chapter 6.

August.

I froze.

Once she said the name I didn't want her to say, she said it anyways.

Calvin.

His name echoed in my mind, making me even angrier than I even was. I took a deep breath before grabbing onto the steering wheel.

"Are you sure it was him?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said, choking on her words.

I looked over at her to see her about to cry. I put one hand on her thigh and squeezed it gently.

"Don't cry baby, I'm gonna get this nigga." I said. "And I'm gonna get him real good."

********

Zariah.

"Girl, are you okay?" Laura asked me, causing me to sigh.

"Yeah I'm okay, I was just shocked and surprised to see him." I said. "I mean, I though he was dead.........at least thats what August told me."

"Don't even stress about it girl. You know August is gonna do everything in his power to protect you and Samira."

"I know that, but what if protecting me means he has to risk his own life?" I asked. "Calvin is a very dangerous guy and he wants August dead. I don't want my child growing up without her father."

"And she won't, because August isn't gonna let that happen." She said. "Don't think about the negative. Think positive okay?"

I nodded.

"Did Calvin even see you at the waterpark?"

".....No.....at least I hope he didn't." I said, playing with my fingers. I took a deep breath and pushed my hair back, trying my best to think positive.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and sighed.

"I just want all of this drama to go away."

********

August.

I took a deep breath and parked my car, pulling out my phone. I unlocked it and quickly dialed Sneak's number, putting my phone to my ear.

SNEAK: "Wuzzam bitch?"

I chuckled a little before getting serious again.

ME: "Man listen, we got some serious shit on our hands."

I heard shuffling on the other line before there was a silence.

SNEAK: ".....What's goin on????"

ME: "You know that nigga we killed a long time ago???"

SNEAK: "...Yeah, that Cameron nigga, what about him??"

I chuckled at how he purposely said Calvin's name wrong, but I didn't correct him.

ME: "Yeah..him. Well, it turns out he ain't dead. He's alive."

There was a silence.

SNEAK: "What the fuck? How the hell he still alive???"

ME: "I don't even know but we gon have to talk to the niggas about this."

I took a deep breath.

ME: "Looks like we goin back to the trap."

*****

Calvin.

I smirked and picked up my blunt. I used my other hand to grab onto lil shawty's hips as she was riding a nigga.

"Aye boss...."

I looked up to see one of my workers standing here with a vanilla folder.

I tapped shawty twice before she got the memo and got up and left. I pulled my pants up and sat up in my seat, looking up at him.

"Whatchu' got?" I asked, putting my blunt back on my ashtray.

"Here." He spoke, sliding the vanilla folder over to me.

I looked up at him and looked back down at the folder. I opened it up, pulling out the several pictures that were in there. I examined each one of them, nodding my head in satisfaction.

"You took these?" I asked him.

"Of course I did." He said and I chuckled a little.

"Well you did good." I smirked.

I put the pictures back into the folder and smiled a little, thinking about all the revenge I was gonna give them. I hope they know one thing.

I'm back bitch.

*********************

Vote and Comment!!!!!