chap. 2 Why so much pain??

"Hey my bitch', My best friend Cori said, ' O god heyy you scared me'," i said while we were getting into our normal clothes after basketball practice. ' So whos picking up up today i saw you walked to school, or are you walking back." Cori asked, ' O no Justins picking me up", i said, nobody knows that he hurts me Cori has a thought that he does. " o ok, let me guess your babysitting his little bro and sis"?, Cori aksed.. ' Yep i would come over but-" "come on Nattie i dont have all day" Justin said hanging out his car window inturruping me. ' Bye my bitch, ill text you, kk?", I said to Cori, " mmk, let me know he if tries to make a move on you', cori said looking at Justin, he said" ill treat her good", " trust me he wont make a move on me hes far from that", i said kinda bitchy. "Whatever bye" Cori said. 

 The whole car ride to his house was nearv wrecking. I didnt know what he was gonna do in any second. Finally we arrived to his manshion. I walk in and grabbed my bags headed up the stairs and turned around at the top of the stairs and there was Justin.
He punched me right in the eye and i keep rolling down his stairs. I opened my eyes knowing he was coming down to do something. He ran down the stairs. " Bitch, did u tell that slut friend of yours that i just love hitting you!!!!!", i looked down not saying anything,that pissed him of.' ANSWER ME, BITCH"!!!, " No she ment sex, justin, make a move as in fucking me, hitting on me, you know the exact oppisite that you do", i said crying remembering when Justin tried rapping me, He did rapped me once but i kinda devserved it because i was wearing short shorts and a sports bra that day. " Well maybe i should make a move on you then", he said picking me up. I knew exactly what he was going to do, rape part 2!!!  He was shirtless( as always) i smacked his back" let me go justin please im not in the mood', We went up the stairs he dropped me on his bed. He got on top of me and whispered, ' Shh baby girl youll wake up the kids, i promise ill be gentle unlike last time, just dont be a bitch and let me do my thing." ' Justin please dont hurt me, im fragile', I said with puppy dog eyes thinking that this will make him feel bad and he will get off. " O baby girl, i know i wanna make you feel good.'