Why is he like this to me?? Bullied Justin Bieber Fanfic!

I wake up in my bed on Tuesday morning, " Great basketball practice after school", you mumble to yourself. Your home alone because your mom is at work from 5:00am-11:00pm you rarly see her. Your dad, he left because your mom was a teen mom and he didnt want to be apart of a family. Thankfully your family is working out. Your mom is 34 and your 18.

Anyways you do your morning routin, shower,eat,you know. You grab your keys and get into your car ( A BMW SUV 5 series). You stop to get coffe and you see your moms best friend pattie. ' Hey Natina' Pattie says, " oh heyy pattie", " Listen I gotta work all night and Jasmyn and Jaxson needs to be watched, i know you have prctice tonight but ill pay you extra tonight', " Why will you be me extra its just 2 hr practice?" you ask, ' Well because im going to be back the next morning, you need to spend the night", she said, your eyes got bigger because her other son justin, yes the Justin Bieber, hits you and abuses you when nobody is around. ' What about Justin, why cant he watch the kids?' you asked, "o honey you know justin he cant even take good care of himself, Scooter has to watch Justin most of the time, now since Justin just got off tour hes just resting", Pattie says." O so he will be there?' Just asking that made you scared, ' yes and he will pick you up from practice", "ok", "Thanks honey like I said i will pay you extra", Pattie said while walking out, you nodded. Justin lives by himslef but pattie comes with the kids like everyweek and spend the night with Justin.

Great, tomorrow when i come home i will have probably have a busted lip and bruises. When i say justin abuses me he litterly does, its like hes in a fighting match, i can never win against him, never!! I try but his 19 year-old self is to strong against my small body. Sometimes I think my body will just give out and die, like he'll care. He hurts me anyway he can, when i see him somewhe, when he cant touch me he just calls me names, like " bitch,whore,slut,fag'. Even when i dont see him he texts me saying how bad hes gonna hurt me when he does see me. I mean im not ugly. most people say i look exactly like Nelly Furtado, i do. Justin seem like he likes me and just dont want to show it thats why he hits me. I dont know. Lets just see how tonight and tomorrow will be.