Chapter Fourteen.

Começar do início

"I'm glad that you agreed to come. I was afraid that you wasn't going to like camping or living a tree house. "He chuckled before wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Of course I would agree to come with. I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I wouldn't dare to miss an opportunity like that. I could really use some alone time with Justin.

"I need to take a quick shower before we head downstairs to grab a bite to eat. You're welcomed to join in at anytime babe." Justin shot me a wink. A small smile played on his lips while he moved his eyebrows in a flirtatious motion.

"Wait, can I go first then? Since you take longer showers than me! And what happened to ladies first?" I questioned after placed one hand on my hip.

"After you princess." Justin moved out of the way and I entered the bathroom.

After stripping out of my sleepwear, I stepped in the shower and waited patiently for the water to become warm. I reached for my coconut scented body wash and cleaned my entire body until I felt refreshed. After washing my hair and shaving in necessary places, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my purple towel around my body.

I grabbed a comb and took out all the knots that remained in my hair until it was silky. As soon as I opened the door, Justin's head turned over to the direction I was standing in. He bit his lower lip while he scanned my body.

"My eyes are up here Bieber." Justin immediately snapped out of his thoughts and stood up from the edge of the bed.

Once he entered the bathroom, I began to search for an outfit to wear. I chose a dark blue v-neck that said "Live In The Moment" in bold letters. Along with a pair of high waisted denim shorts with a studded pattern on my right thigh. I found a pair of black toms and slipped them on my feet. I went back into the bathroom to apply my make-up. The water was still running, signaling that Justin was still in the shower.

I wanted a natural, but sympathetic look. I added a thin line of eyeliner, two coats of mascara, and a touch of lip gloss. I plugged in my straightener and began to fix my hair. As I was in the process, Justin came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He cocked his eyebows in confusion but smiled afterwards.

"You're so beautiful." Justin commented while making his way over to me. He kissed my cheek and left the bathroom. Oh boy, if only he knew how he made me feel everytime he did that.

I unplugged the straightener and ran my hands through my silky hair. Seconds later, Justin had knocked on the door before entering fully dressed. He plugged in the blowdryer and began to groom himself.

"I'll be downstairs watching t.v if you need me." I pecked Justin's lips and left the room.

I started to descend down the steps. My shoes making a thumping sound with every step I took. I heard the faint noise of the television becoming louder as I made my way down. Jazzy and Jaxon were sitting criss-crossed in front of the t.v with a juice box in their hand. I admired both of them, they were undeniably cute!

Are you ready kids?

Aye, Aye, Captain!

I can't hear you

Aye, Aye, Captain! (Oooooh)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Spongebob Squarpants!

Jazzy chanted along with Jaxon struggling to belt out the lyrics. Jeremy came from the kitchen with a large black mug; probably filled with delicious coffee. The aroma filled my nostrils, causing me to crinkle my nose a bit. I wasn't a big fan of coffee, I prefered tea.