Chapter 13: The Wedding part 1.

• מוקדש ל Katelyn Louise Bishop

I woke up today with Lestrade next door to me. I felt so happy because today I was getting married. I have never felt so good in my life and today was going to overcome everything. I finally pulled myself out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then jumped in the shower. I quickly cleaned my hair then scrubbed down my body with Sherlock's favourite stuff, lavender. I finished cleaning myself then climbed out. I grabbed the closest towel and dried whatever needed to be done. when I did that I went downstairs to find Lestrade sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

"Do you want tea Greg?" I asked he nodded as he was eating a piece of toast. I went over to the kettle and started to boil it, whilst doing that I gathered the cups and made myself some toast.

"Sherlock wake up." Mycroft shook The bed. He then took the covers away and found only a bundle of sheets. Mycroft started to worry so he ran out into the lounge.

"Ar dear brother your up." Mycroft cursed under his breath then sighed.

" I am awake. We need to get ready and your going to eat or I will personally feed you myself." I shrugged my shoulders and Mycroft came closer.

"Ok brother! I will eat." I stomped of to the kitchen with a spring in my step. It's my WEDDING! I am so happy. I finished eating my breakfast, showing Mycroft my bowl proving to him I did eat it. I then strides off to my room and took a shower. I wore lavender as it was my favourite and John wears it to. I then climbed out and dried myself. I rummaged through my wardrobe until I found my suit. It was hung up right at the back so I had to go past all my old experiments. I finally pulled it out and put it in. it fitted so snug. I felt a tee come to my eye. I was getting married to a man, who really doesn't deserve me, but I am so damn lucky.

Tea was boiled and me and Greg were acting like girls. I guess that's why I wore the white tuxedo. I quickly grabbed Greg and screamed in his face.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I jumped up and down. I don't know how, but I got a great man and I love him so much. when me and Greg had our moment we coughed and went to our rooms to get changed. my phone then vibrates.

How are you. I can't wait to see you.

SH

I replied instantly.

I'm fine. I have butterflys I love you and I can't stop thinking about you.

JW

Same. I love you John Hamish Watson.

SH.

We finally put down our phones and I got ready. I pulled on my tux and strolled downstairs afterwards. Greg stood at the door.

" Mycroft sent a car." he gestured outside. I followed him and we were off to my wedding.

Mycroft was finally ready and it was time to leave.

" Gregory just told me they have left I think we should to." I agreed with Mycroft, first and lay time hopefully and we went into the car. the journey felt like forever, but we eventually arrived. Me and John were walking down the isle together.

"SHERLOCK!" John screamed. I stood still and let him come into my arms. I hugged him tightly. I never wanted to leave his side again.

"Please don't ever leave me alone one night without you John." I begged him. he just laughed and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Never Sherlock never." the music then started to play and me John walked down the isle. Molly was the maid of honour and the best man was Mycroft. we approached the front of the alter and the man spoke. First before we say our I do's we had to say our vowels I was first.

"John I will love you through sickness and health no matter what you do or say. I will always love and protect you. I'm sorry I was gone those past three years, but when you told me you had feeling for me my heart raced at such a speed I fell out that tree. I will always love you John Watson. forever and ever." John started to welm up so he just started his vow.

"Sherlock Holmes I will love you through sickness and health. I will alway e there to help you through anything. I will take care of you and never forget what we have together. I love you always until we die and beyond." I tried hiding my emotions, but tears of joys leaked out of me. I looked around and Mycroft was smiling and crying for once I actually respect him for liking a decision I have made. finally the last part now.

"Do you John Hamish Watson take Sherlock Holmes to be your lawfully wedded husband."

" I do.'

"Do you Sherlock Holmes take John Hamish Watson to be your lawfully wedded husband."

" I do."

"Well then you may kiss." we then pulled ourselves towards each other and passionately kissed. everyone was cheering so loudly I started to get overwhelmed about us to. we were then dragged outside confetti everywhere. I have never smiled so much.

I took Sherlock's hand and we made our way to the garden for our photos to be taken. I stood next to Mycroft an Sherlock.

"John over in the right those men have been watching us don't act suspicious, but my men are working on getting rid of them. keep Sherlock entertained we don't want him ruining your wedding." Mycroft spoke softly so Sherlock could hear. luckily he was speaking to Greg and Molly.

"Right guys we need a photo of you all." we all grouped together and the man took our photo. Everyone smiled so brightly. How could this day get any better.

"Right next photo the maid, best man and the couple please." We all huddled together I hugged Molly and sherlock actually had his hand around Mycroft's arm and the other intertwined with mine. The last photo was then of us, just me and Sherlock. I kissed him then face him. we smiled at each other happily and the photo was taken. We all then went to the car and we travelled to our reception which was by the beach. Me and Sherlock were in a separate car from the others. Mycroft made sure the windows were blacked out and soundproof.

"We are married. wow." I spoke Sherlock laughed and slowly kissed my lips. it was sweet torture. I had to deepen it so I pulled myself on top. I straddled his hips and rubbed sherlock.

"John." Moaned Sherlock. Good I was turning him on. He then ripped of my tux and started to kiss my chest. He softly kissed around my wound, but continued further. I slowly in buttoned his shirt and the party was getting started. I went further down on Sherlock making sure I rubbed him as much as possible. Many moans shot out his mouth as I did this. I eventually found his v-line and started to tease him.

This journey got interesting. John started to go further down. My breath was uncontrollable. Eventually he found me. He took me to the mouth and sucked hard.

"John JOHN! damn oh." I moaned even loader as I felt my cum building up inside. John got faster and I then exploded. The sensation was amazing. I loved it so much. John then came back up kissing me softly. We then put our shirts on and John laid in my lap.

"Wow, that was amazing John." I spoke.

"Yeah I gathered." I chuckled slightly and John continued to snuggle in my lap. The ride came to a stop and we were here. We took deep breaths and we got out.

"Ready for the best night ever?" John spoke.

"Yes." This was all I replied. Let's get this party started.

"They are inside. Get ready miss Adler. Get ready,"