Chapter 2: the case (edited)

I awoke early this morning to hear sherlock on his violin. I sat there listening to it then it stopped. I soon heard someone running towards my room. The door bust open and sherlock stood there in his dressing gown, which was undone. I looked at him and I noticed sherlock blush. He then grabbed his dressing gown and tied it up quickly. I fake coughed and sherlock started to speak.

" we have a case it involves Moriaty get ready we are going out in 20 minutes."

Sherlock's pov :

I ran out of John's room and climbed into mine. I grabbed my white shirt and threw on my other clothes. I then grabbed my scarf and went to the sitting room to find John sitting there annoyed?

"You said twenty minutes not 45!" Oops.

"Sorry I couldn't find my trousers." John chuckled his hearty laugh. It was so lovely to hear him laugh. We soon went outside and I called for a taxi and instantly one pulled over.

"Scotland yard. Quick!" The driver nodded and John sat there silent. what was he thinking? Umm, baggy eyes I guess I woke him up this morning, creased clothes I rushed him oops.

"John sorry I rushed you this morning this case is very good looking." John looked into my eyes it felt like he could see what I really was and what I wanted. I snapped out his trace and the taxi finally arrived at Scotland yard.

John's pov :

I climbed out after sherlock and I couldn't help myself but, look at his ass it was so round and lush looking. Sherlock turned around as he spotted me staring, I blushed, so I moved my head away from his vision. I then noticed a slight red glow to his face as well. When we got inside Lestrade approached us and showed sherlock a tape that was sent in by Moriary. I studied the film closely.

" hello Sherlock I know your going to watch this so listen. I wanna play a little game. I have an elderly women you know her well come get her and let me show and tell." I saw Sherlock's face drop as well as mine.

"What's the matter boys." In union we both said who she was.

"Mrs Hudson!" Lestrade took a step back and I had to sit down.

"Poor mrs Hudson we need to get her sherlock."

"We! No John you stay here I don't want you to get hurt." Sherlock left the building and me and Lestrade looked at each other.

"Did he just protect you?" Lestrade spoke I nodded this was unusual sherlock was never like this.

Sherlock's pov :

I ran to a taxi and told him to just drive and I would pay him extra. I then knew where they were. The cab races towards my destination, it was an old abandoned warehouse the place where I met Irene Adler. I ran in to find a bloody faced mrs Hudson. Anger boiled up inside and I then heard a chuckle come from... Moriaty.

"Why did you hurt mrs Hudson, your a complete nutter sometimes." I remained calm but my blood boiled as he got closer to my favourite land lady. I walked calmly over to him and he laughed and grabbed hold of me and pulled me towards mrs hudson.

"I could have done worse." He whispered, whilst pushing me away. I grabbed her and pulled her out the chair. She sobbed in my arms, but at the moment all I could care about was John. He was on my mind and it distracted me so much.

"What's up sherly?" His bitter voice echoed through the building. I lunged towards him and attacked him. I tired so hard to knock the idiot out, but he just kept moving. I then felt something stab my back, a drug was inserted in my neck, damm. I quickly pulled out my phone and tried to send a text to John.

Help in abandoned warehouse just been druggedddddhhdj. SH

John's PoV :

I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it.

"Sherlock!" Anderson and his stupid bitch were looking at me. I loved it when sherlock insults them two. They deserve it after all the horrid stuff they would say to him. I ran to Lestrade and he tracked the phone to the warehouse that he said he was in. In a matter of seconds we found the warehouse and I headed towards him. I felt a lump grow in my throat. I was growing feelings for sherlock. I hope he was ok. I ran into the room and found sherlock on a chair with no shirt on, but a load of cuts. Mrs Hudson layed sobbing quietly in a corner tied to a chain. I ran to sherlock and lifted his head. He screamed so I held sherlock in my arms.

"John help, he put in a truth drug he wants Irene and this other guy, but I didn't now who he was so I got sliced. I also lo...." I felt sherlock move and cover his lips so he could not speak, but I pulled them away.

"I...love...you John." I stood back. He actually likes me back. I moved back towards him and crashed my lips on his forgetting mrs Hudson was in the corner.

"I love you to sherlock." Sherlock looked up full of hope, but he was so damaged at the moment.

"I am going to take you and mrs Hudson home are you ok." Sherlock nodded. I called a cab for mrs Hudson then we got our own cab. We climbed in and sherlock laid his head on my lap. I stroked his soft locks and he fell silently asleep we needed to talk tomorrow, but I was so happy he likes me too. We finally reached 221b Baker Street and I lifted sherlock inside. The door was then banged on and Mycroft came crashing through the door.

"What happened John?"

"Moriaty happened and sherlock got drugged."

" Is he ok John? Also I would of thought he would be ok knowing that he used drugs so much.!"

"Shut up Mycroft!" He took a step back and then he went towards sherlock. He sat beside him and started to look at me.

" did he tell you anything John?" We'll besides telling me he loves him nothing much.

"Nothing really only Moriaty wanting miss Adler." Mycroft sighed as if something else that didn't come out was a good thing.

"What mycroft?"

"Nothing John well I will let you two be, take care of my dear brother." I nodded and he left with his umbrella. So intimidating that man. Sherlock sat up and I looked closely at him studying his features. Sherlock smiled then crashed to the ground knocked out I guess the drugs really took a toll on him. I sat beside him and layed down. I curled around him and he laid on my chest. I then realised I was tired so I fell asleep with him.