chapter 8: confessions (edited)

I woke up at 2 in the morning as I always got up early. John laid there sound asleep, he looked younger and more beautiful. I then climbed out my bed and paced to the kitchen. I grabbed a coffee with two sugars then sat down with my violin in my hand. I then thought of playing it, but I guess John wanted his beauty sleep.

John's pov :

I heard Sherlock leave the room and my eyes fluttered open.

"what's he doing?" I mumbled then I noticed a black book on his side drawers. I picked it up and turned the first page.

today I met John he seemed a great man. my brother harassed him and he still stayed with me. I then nearly got killed, but he killed the cabbie. I am proud of this man, but what is this feeling I am experiencing I need to focus on my work.

I skipped a few pages.

John is sad I had to leave him and jump. I fell with the help from Molly. I injured myself, but it would heal. I climbed a tree and saw my dear John come. I now know I have feelings for him. He came and Mrs Hudson was there too. I wanted to go over there and see him, but it was to soon.

I skipped a couple 100 pages more.

well today he came. He said he loved me and I fell out the tree. I couldn't believe he felt the same way. I then ran, but John caught me. he was baffled and didn't believe it was me. I then gripped him and pushed my lips on his. I felt lust and love shiver through me.

I had to move to the last entry.

today I saw John. he was writing up another case. I then went to him ask him a question, but I still couldn't pull out that special question. I think I will do it tommorow. Yes a dinner specially made for John.

I then finished the book and sat up.

"what's the question I wonder?" I questioned. I then pulled the sheets away and went to the sitting room. I grabbed a tea and sat beside Sherlock. He was asleep and I loved it. I then climbed next to him and fell deeply asleep again.

Sherlock's pov :

I tricked him and now he was asleep. I grabbed my coat and headed to the store to grab our dinner. I then came home and John was still asleep, thank god. I started to cook the food and for once I didn't fail. I then finished everything and woke John up softly.

" Heyya John wake up."

John's pov :

I woke up to a soft nudge from Sherlock.

"wakey, wakey John dinner is ready." I gasped did he make dinner, wow!

" O shut up." Sherlock giggled. I then followed him to the table and sat down at the candle lit table. I ran my fingers through Sherlock's hair and pulled him into a kiss.

" Dinner is served." Sherlock dished dinner out and it was amazing. I finished and Sherlock pushed it to one side. He came over and knelt on one knee. I gasped.

"John Hamish Watson will you marry me?" I felt tears trickle down my face. I had to think for a moment and took one look at him.

Sherlock's pov :

I looked at John deeply.

"Sherlock.....YESS!" I jumped up and down, as did John. I then pulled the ring out the box and pushed it onto John's finger. I pulled John into a kiss and John deepened it even more. I then pushed him to the wall and our kiss was filled with lust and passion.

" That was great Sherlock. The dinner, proposal and kiss. I love you Sherlock Holmes." I felt tears flood my eyes at this beautiful moment and day. I grabbed John's hand and pulled him to the bedroom.

"Tonight is going to be amazing!" I spoke and me and John fell into each other once again.