(12) The Abduction

"Now then, Zumi dear.." 

Akashi sat on the empty space of the bed where Nozumi was sitting, he then glances her with a smile stuck on his face. Seeing that smile a chill ran down of Nozumi's spine. She stammered and replied to his call,

"Y-Yes? S-Seijuro?" 

"I'm sure you have a wonderful explanation for which you choose to defy me?" 

'Scary... Now I'm gonna die for real *gulp*..'

"N-No that's not... I was just trying to help.. that old woman, I never knew.. it would be the kidnapper in disguise.."

"Did I not tell you, don't leave the hospital alone for any reason whatsoever?"

"Y-Yes you did.."

"I'll have your punishment for later, you have to give me some details now.."

"Details?"

"Yes, to start off with - Why were you soaked in water?" 

"That leader or something threw water on me.." 

"Water?"

"Yes, he did. When I said that I was married and didn't want to marry their boss." 

"Boss? So the boss wasn't there?"

"Nope, I didn't see the boss. But it seemed the guy was his left hand or something. The other thugs along with him called him Sir." 

"What else? Did you notice something else?" 

"Uhm... Yeah, he said the Boss.. the Boss wanted me... desperately." 

"..."

"I think... I think the boss can be one of my acquaintances.."

"What makes you say so?" 

"Because... He must have known me and I'm not that of a social butterfly... I just go to Hospital and come back home. In this case.. I'm sure... I'm sure.. he is one of my acquaintances.."

"Anything else? " 

"The leader.. is quite a good actor I must say.."

"..."

"He disguised himself as an Old Lady, I didn't even get a little idea about it."

"It's because you're brainless."

"Hey! You're so mean!"

"It's a fact."

"No, it's not true!"

"Keep calm Nozumi, Don't forget you're in Hospital."

"But you just called me brainless, you're so.. mean Seijuro.."

'I... I.. wanted you to hug me, hold me tight... B-But you keep on saying mean things.. Am I not capable of your love?'

"Huh?" 

Nozomi's eyes widened and she was astonished by what happened the next moment. Her cheeks blushed with a colour of pink, she felt her face lit up. Temperature reaching high, when Akashi took her bruised hand in his. Such pale and soft skin and long fingers intertwined with hers, as he said 

 Such pale and soft skin and long fingers intertwined with hers, as he said