(1) We are Matsuzaki

I, Nozumi Matsuzaki was living a ravishing, fantastic and posh life. Until one day...

"Nozumi! Nozumi dear!" I heard my mother calling for me running up the stairs, 

"What is it? Mom?" I shouted out from my room answering her call.

"Nozumi, y-your father! *huff* *huff*" 

"What's wrong with father!?" 

"He got an *huff* heart attack!"

"What!? Mom, What are you doing here?! You should be with him! Wa-Wait! I'll call for the ambulance.."

I dialed 119 on my cell phone and ran down the stairs to my father. The maid and butler around there were holding on to my father who was lying on the floor unconscious with his one hand near his heart,

"Hello! Send an ambulance immediately to Matsuzaki Manor! RIGHT NOW! It's an emergency!" 

Mother rushed into tears and sat beside father, as soon as I finished the call I started giving father first aid help all that was required. I had just graduated from the University of Kyoto with Biology as a major, I was not as bad but an average student. Details later-

"Father! Open your eyes! Bring me aspirin tablets, QUICK!" I sat beside him rubbing his palms of the hand, my mother was holding his head on her lap so it that could be easy for him to breathe.

"Young Miss! The Ambulance is here.." The maid came in running with two people carrying a stretcher. They held my father and placed him carefully on it and connected the saline and other things that were important. They carried him to the ambulance and reached to the hospital.

 They carried him to the ambulance and reached to the hospital

"Murakami-Sensei! My father.." A tear drop ran down my cheek, as I furiously stood up looking the Doctor come out of the Operation Theatre. My mother had been crying since I don't know when she also stood behind me with scared and curious eyes.

"Don't worry, the operation was successful. Your father will be fine Nozumi!"Murakami-Sensei patted my head and smiled.

"Yukata!" My mother cried tears of joy and joined both her hands in relief. I was happy to hear that too, Mother and I had been sitting there for a long while, maybe the whole noon.

"You can visit him after 8 to 9 hours... He will gain his conscious soon by then... Take care!" The doctor said and left. 

"Zumi dear, You should go home now, you know... Your brother will be back by this time." My mother said,

"Oh yeah, The incompetent little brat!" I murmured the latter part though, 

"But, Will you be fine alone? Shall I send our maid here?" I asked with a worried face.

"Huh? Then who will cook for you both?" 

"Mom, Hiro-San will cook for us! I'll send Maho-Chan here with food for you.."