(6) I'm Akashi Nozumi

'Hmm? I can't move, I'm stuck. I feel something is right up against me. This scent... This scent is so fantasizing, what is this?' My eyes open up wide and I see his face in front of mine. 

'...so close..!' My face turned red. His arms were over me like a protecting shell, he drew me closer every time I tried to move. His sleeping face was so peaceful that it made me wanted to touch him. But I didn't dare do it, I continued watching him as his forehead touched mine. 

'So warm..' I cuddled myself to himself closing my eyes when I heard a voice.

"Hmm... Nozumi.. What are you doing?" I shuddered a little,

"Ahh! Aka- I mean Seijuro! Did I.. did I wake you up?" 

"Yes. You did." 

"Y-You shouldn't h-hug me like that w-while you sleep!"

"Hmm? You were the one who clinched to me at night."

"WHAAA!? I didn't-" I remembered how my mother complained about my sleeping habits, so I stopped myself and Seijuro smirked.

"Cat got your tongue?" 

"No! It's nothing. Now could you please let me go.." 

"I don't want to and anyway we signed the contract so I can treat my slave however I wish"

"I'M YOUR WIFE!" I raised my voice a little and Seijuro's eyes widened as he heard me,

'Crap! Why did I say that!?'

 "Oh? So you're my wife?" he said smirking, Damn that smirk! 

"I-I... No- Didn't-"

"Then behave like one, if you misbehave I'll punish you.."

"Huh?!" I didn't expect this answer from him,

"I said that I would educate you, didn't I?" He left me and went to the bath, I furiously got up and sat on the bed. Thinking what will happen now...

*TIME SKIP* 

I was getting ready and Seijuro was already down for breakfast, I walked down stairs to the dining hall. I saw Seijuro sitting at the far end of the table and I sat at the other end. Looking at me placed his cup on the soccer and called the maids,

"Hana-San?"

"Yes? Young Master?"

"From today onwards, I'll have my wife cook meals for me." As soon as I heard his command, I choked on my own breath.

"*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Hah!" 

"My dear! Young Miss are you alright?!" The maids near by came rushing to help me,

"Y-Yes I'm fine, I just had chocked my tea.." I laughed like an idiot and then looked at Seijuro,

"Are you sure Young Master? I mean Young Miss has just-" Hana looked at me once and then to Seijuro,

"Yes. She'll clean our room, cook for me and all other work related to me. She'll do it, she wished for so! Am I wrong? Honey?" Seijuro gave me a look and chill ran down my spine.

 She'll do it, she wished for so! Am I wrong? Honey?" Seijuro gave me a look and chill ran down my spine