(9) Our First Date!?

"It's Sunday, we're going on a date.."

"WHAT!?" 

"What are you so shocked about? Didn't I tell you that day itself?"

"Y-Yeah, Seems like I forgot!" 

"What a pain, you should get ready quick." Akashi closed the door and went out,

"Y-Yeah.." 

'What should I wear!? Come to think about it, this is our FIRST DATE!' Nozumi sat straight on the bed and slammed her palms on her cheeks and thought to herself.

'Oh! I should go and bath quick! No! I need to brush first! What do I wear!? Argh.. So many things weighing on my mind!' 

Nozumi dashed to the bathroom brushing her teeth, bathing and came out. She ransacked her wardrobe and came up with a cream coloured high low top and paired it with black skinny jeans. Added a cream sling bag with gold accessories to the outfit, she left her hair down and pinned some of the strands with a gold butterfly clip and there she was all ready to go! 

 Added a cream sling bag with gold accessories to the outfit, she left her hair down and pinned some of the strands with a gold butterfly clip and there she was all ready to go! 

"Hana-San! Hana-San!" Nozumi dashed out of her room calling for Hana,

"Young Miss? Is there something you want me to do?"

"Yes! Seijuro and I will be out today, We'll be back by night!"

"Have a good day, Young Miss!" 

"Thank you, Jane~" 

"Young Miss is sure happy today.." Hana stood and watched Nozumi walking in bliss and smiled as she said, Nozumi reached the front door and saw Akashi standing there in a Black Casual Shirt and beige jeans looking handsome as usual. Akashi turned his gaze to her and said, 

"You're late."

"I'm sorry Seijuro! Let's go!" Nozumi said with a cheerful look on her face.

"You're pretty excited, huh?" Akashi asked with a sly smile stuck on his face,

"Huh? Y-Yes Of course!" Hearing her reply Akashi smirked and offered his hand out to her,

"Well, Let's go." Nozumi was taken back with a red cherry face, blushing heavily she looked at him with her eyes wide.

"A-Are you not taking your bodyguards along?" 

"No."

"I-Is t-this fine?" Nozumi hesitatingly drew her hand out to Akashi and said,

"Yes. Let's go." Akashi didn't wait for Nozumi to reach for his hand and instead grabbed her hesitating hand pulling her along.

"W-Wait for me Seijuro!" Nozumi tried her best to hide her blushing face walking beside him, holding each other's hand.

'This feels like a dream, it has been so long that I've been walking with him like this. Yes! Let's make today memorable!' 

Nozumi thought to herself stealing looks of Akashi who was walking straight with no expression on his face. She tightened her grip and smiled to herself.