Chapter 121

*First person pov*

"Man... what dumbasses." I said, shaking my head at the asleep bodies in front me. Keiko found Sasuke quite quickly, and we started running in the direction. When we got at least 1 km from Sasuke, we found Kiba, Akamaru, Lee, and Sai on the ground asleep in the road. Keiko slaps Lee awake, or rather attempts to. "Oi! Wake up!" Keiko shouts as she slaps Lee again. "Mhmm... Keiko...?" I heard a drowsy Lee voice cut through the air. "What happened?" Keiko asked him. "Sakura-san... she... drugged us... I'm sleepy... I'm going back to sleep...." Lee said, before going back to sleep. "OI!" Keiko shouts, then sighed when he fell back asleep. "Must have been a powerful drug... Damn Tsunade, you taught Sakura well." I said, cursing. I looked at the littered bodies again, but then froze. Wait... Kakashi was supposed to hide the bodies in bushes yet they're out in the open... Don't tell me...! You passed Kakashi. DAMMIT! I opened my mouth to tell Keiko we need to get out of here, but I guess it was too late. I heard someone land behind me and Keiko, who was facing me and had a clear view behind me, paled somehow visibly through her fur. "Oi... Why are you guys here?" I heard a very recognizable voice behind me. "Heeeeeey Kakashi... What do you mean why I'm here? I mean... yeah... Konoha is this way... that's... that's what Yamato said yes." I said as I turned around to face Kakashi, who had his arms crossed. "Y-Yeah! Exactly... (Ciel, what the hell kind of lie is that?)" Keiko said, then whispering to me. "(Shut the fuck up!) Why are you here Kakashi-sensei? Is Sasuke this way? Ahahaha... how bizarre!" I said, sweating and he raised an eyebrow. "You never call me sensei... are you really that nervous? How cute..." Kakashi said, chuckling evilly. "W-We wanted to help! If not, we at least want to see Duckbutt again once more!" Keiko confessed, causing me to sigh. "It's true..." I answered, and then it was Kakashi's turn to sigh. "Fine... But you do know this might be really dangerous for you? Sasuke has an obsession with you... and if you get caught, who knows what might happen." Kakashi, suggesting something. "Oi... don't say it like that, it creeps me out." I said, shivering at what if Sasuke caught me. "So, do you know where's Sakura?" Kakashi asked us. Keiko closes her eyes in concentration. "It's... It's very fuzzy... I don't know what's she's doing, but she masked her chakra well... But Sasuke's 1km 2 o'clock north. " Keiko said, crossing her arms. "I see..." Kakashi said, then looking at the scattered bodies. "Apparently Sakura drugged them, and they'll be out for a while... We tried waking them up but it was no use." I told Kakashi and he sighed. "Well, we might as well move them out of the way and hide them... give me hand here." Kakashi said as he grabbed Sai. We nodded and I grabbed Kiba while Keiko grabbed Akamaru. I grunted as I moved Kiba behind a bush. "Mhmm... Akamaru... don't touch those jellyfishes..." Kiba mumbled in his sleep, smiling dumbly. Just what is he dreaming of? "What... you can't... keep pets... name him.... Squishy... he'll sting you... I told you...." Kiba said, then drooling in his sleep, and I sweat drop. I can't believe he referenced Nemo... I turned back and saw Kakashi had Lee. "Sorry gents, but we're short on time. Let's go, Ciel, Keiko." Kakashi then jumping away, us following.

Time skip~

That was so close. Sakura almost got stabbed by Sasuke's chidori, but Kakashi blocked his attack. Kakashi commanded me to stand by and wait in the forest, and wait for a signal that I can come into the battle. Karin was on the ground, bleeding profusely. "Dammit, why are we waiting out here!?" Keiko curses to herself. "You've fallen so low, Sasuke." I heard barely Kakashi said. Sasuke tried to kick Kakashi but he just jumped over his leg and countered with his own kick, sending Sasuke back. Sasuke landed on the ground, smiling. "Ha! They just keep on coming!" Sasuke said, laughing a little. "You were trying to kill Sasuke on your own, weren't you Sakura?" Kakashi asked, not turning to look at her. She stayed silent, looking down at the ground. "There's no reason to shoulder this burden all by yourself. As the leader of team 7, I blame my own personal shortcomings for the team failing. Sakura... It was irresponsible of me to say what I did just to make you feel better. Maybe I was just trying to convince myself... I apologize... I've been a terrible sensei to you all..." Kakashi apologized. "Why is he apologizing to Pinky... Man, she's part of the source of our pain.... She doesn't deserve an apology... what has she done for us?" Keiko mumbles to herself an I sighed. "Sasuke... I hate having to repeat myself. But I'll say this one last time. Stop your obsession with revenge!!" Kakashi yelled. "Heh... Heheheh..." Sasuke starts giggling. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA.... HA...ha..." Sasuke laughed, then calming down then frowns. "Bring back Itachi... And my Mother... and my Father... AND MY CLAN!! BRING THEM ALL BACK!!! AS WELL AS BRING ME CIEL!! THEN I'LL STOP!" Sasuke yelled, and I flinched. Why me... "...I don't want to kill you." Kakashi said. "Oh, you think you can just take me out whenever you want, huh!? Don't act like you're still my teacher, that time's over! I want to kill you so bad, I can taste it!" Sasuke yelled, chuckling a little. "Sasuke... what happened to you? You're so corrupted..." Keiko whispered to herself and I put a hand on her tiny shoulder. "This is what happens when you go for revenge... Promise me you won't, it would totally break me if you did Keiko." I told her, as I gathered her up in my arms. "I promise..." Keiko said as she snuggles into me, then looking back to the fight that was about to begin. Sakura took Karin away, an Kakashi turned back to Sasuke. "...No matter how far he fell, the Sandaime always looked upon Orochimaru with affection. I think I understand now what he went through those years ago." Kakashi said as he took off his cloak and revealed his sharingan. "Well then... you and the Sandaime will have plenty to talk about when you join him!" Sasuke yelled as he cracked his knuckles.