Chapter 127

*First person pov*

We made it back to Konoha a day ago, and Naruto made his big announcement to everyone, whom he gathered. Tenten smashed her fist against the wall of planks. "You're gonna to fight Sasuke alone!? And you think all of us are gonna stand here and let you!?" Tenten yelled. "Tenten's right, Naruto. We can't afford to let you have your way on this one. This is a problem for the whole village." Shikamaru said, turning to Naruto. Now that I get a good look at Shikamaru... he's really pale and had bags under his eyes. Is he still affected by Asuma's death? I guess I'll have to talk to him after this... "So this is what you meant when you said you'd 'explain when we got back'!? We're all prepared to kill Sasuke!" Kiba yelled, who was lying on top of the planks with his chin on his hand. "I'm not trying to be selfish." Naruto said, even though it kinda did. "Naruto... You're not trying to convince us to let you handle this so you can turn around and protect Sasuke, are you?" Shikamaru said, furrowing his eyebrows. "No... trust me, I won't defend him." Naruto answered without hesitation. "If Sasuke was so weakened from the Kage Summit from fighting Danzo, why didn't you just finish him right then?" Neji asked, who was leaning against the planks with his arms crossed. "Madara was there too! Besides, after Ciel's attem-" "It's Cassie. My name is Cassie. Cassie Alessandra. Not some stupid alias I came up on the spot when I met Kakashi and Guy." I cut off Sakura. I'm tired of hiding my gender, It's getting too old to be funny. And, we're almost in a god damn war, they deserve to know. "Cie- I mean... Cassie?" Keiko said, who I was on top of my head as usual. "Um... After Cassie's attempt to rid of Madara with the cost of his own, he was wounded almost dying. You're over simplifying things!! Besides-" Kiba cut Sakura off. "He couldn't have just slipped away! Naruto, you're as strong as they come. You're already legendary for kicking the crap out of Pein! Sasuke wouldn't have stood-" Now it was Naruto's turn to cut off Kiba. "You're wrong... I can't defeat Sasuke at his current level... I just knew." Naruto said, not being any more specific. "What do you mean?" Choji asked. "I mean I can't let any of you face Sasuke. I'm the only one who can fight him." Naruto said, still not being specific. "What in the world happened? You have to tell us." Neji said, still not satisfied with Naruto's answer. Actually, we all weren't except for me. "I will... when the time is right." Naruto said, pausing. He turns around, his back facing us with his hands behind his head. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm starving. I'll be Ichiraku!" Naruto announced as he walked away. I turned back to the group. "Well, don't go yet because I have an announcement myself. But Neji, Sakura, Shikamaru, Keiko, and Sai can leave if they want." I announced. "So, what do you have to say? Is this about Sasuke?" Neji asked, it looks like he isn't going to leave, nor is the rest. "Well, it's more about me. I feel like I should tell ya'll the truth since we're going to war soon." I announced, and they all leaned closer eagerly to hear what I had to say. I give them a closed eyed smile. "I'm just going to be blunt about and... I'm not actually a male. I'm a girl who cross dresses." I said, my eyes still closed. I finally opened my eyes and everyone who didn't know my gender's mouths dropped. "EEEEHHH!?" Everybody yelled and I started turning my head, hearing that crack thing. "Yeah, my name isn't Ciel, It's Cassie. Now that I got that out of the way, spread the news to the other people for me, I'm tired." I said as I started to walk, with Keiko in my arms who was literally dying from laughter. "W-W-Wait!! Y-You..." Lee stuttered as he watched my leaving form. I stop in my tracks then turned to look at Sakura. "Oh yeah, Sakura. When I'm all healed up, can you help me buy some bras? I completely forgot how to buy and put them on to be honest. And sometime, could all of us girls go on a shopping trip? I need a new wardrobe." I said and all the boy's flushed a shade of red that puts the Uzumaki hair color to shame. Except for Shino and Sai, they have no emotions or they don't want to show them. "Toodles~!" I said as I walked off, listening to the panicked voices of my comrades.

(A/N: Alright, so the last chapter will be poted tomorrow. I have the third book prepared in my drafts, so don't be scared that this is the end ^_^! I wouldn't do this to you guys, that would be just cruel. Anyways! Hopefully, the third boom will be posted on saturday. That's all I have to say.)