Chapter 117

(A/N: I'M BAAAAAAAACK!! I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOU!!! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!! I just had to say that, continue reading.)

*First person pov*

"Excuse me? First of all bastard, Ciel or Cassie or whatever the hell this child's name is always useful. Second, you speak as if you will get her on your side, which is really untrue since I'll kick your ass before you get to her." Keiko said, and I sweat dropped. Obito just ignores her and turns to me. "Now, we're going back to the Rikudo. The Rikudo had very distant relatives, but a part of a different extinct clan... Alessandra clan." Obito said and I flinched. "They broke off the same clan the Rikudo was in many years before he was born, but let's not get into that. They had a eye jutsu... but it died off before anyone can record everything about it. The Heiress the clan was very close to the two brothers. The elder fell hard for the Heiress, but she didn't return his feelings. The younger didn't share the same feelings as the elder, but he still was very, very close to the Heiress. Some years later when they came of age and the Rikudo passed, she had to choose a candidate for marriage." Ciel, stop listening now, or I'll remove your sense of hearing. Huh? Why? I'm interested in this. Just.... Don't. What's wrong with learning almost extinct clan? ....I just don't think you want to know. Especially your part in Senju Uchiha curse. Wait, I'm a part of this? DUH! What do you think Obito is talking about now? I thought he was just rambling about my clan's history and had nothing to do with Naruto and Duckbutt. Well... do you really want to know your part in the curse? Go ahead, I don't care. You don't really try to convince me... Dude, I'm like 1,000 years old, I'm tired of everybody's shit. "There were hundreds seeking her hand in marriage, for her power and beauty. Day after day of elimination, only three remained. The youngest, the eldest, and the Rikudo's brother's son remained. Like I said, the youngest didn't hold any feelings but he was forced to try and have her hand. In the end, she chose one of the brothers. The youngest." Obito said and I glanced at Naruto. So wait... if this curse is actually true I will have to marry Naruto? Nuuuuu, I want Duckbutt... I don't know how to feel about this... Me marry Naruto? Pfft, ridiculous. NaruHina forever. "She would have married the eldest, but she saw how corrupt he was becoming and married the youngest, who she didn't want to marry the most out of the three. The eldest became enraged that not only did he lose the title of successor, but the love of his life to his brother. The eldest tried to convince the heiress to marry him but she refused every time. On the day of their wedding, the eldest punched her right through her heart and killed her, stating if he can't have her, no one can." Obito said, as he looked straight at me through his peeky hole in his mask. "That's your clan, Cassie. The Alessandra clan... but it's long extinct except for you... and your brother." Obito said, and my eyes widened. How the hell does he know about my brother!? "How the fuc- nevermind... what's your point?" I said as I crossed my arms, glaring at Obito. "The reason why they became extinct is because of the ability to FULLY control bijuu." Obito explained, shocking everybody but me the most. Wait... I can do that? ....Yeah. "But it comes with a price. Death. Shinobis from across the globe came to grab as many people from that clan to use as tools to control the bijuu for their own. Yes, the Uchiha can control the bijuu as well but not to the full extent as the Alessandras. I'll just leave it at that to let you guess what I want you for." Obito said and I glared at him. "What is your goal you bastard!?" Keiko yelled. "Well... if you must know... it is to become complete." Obito explained. "Complete!?" Kakashi said. "What do you mean!?" Yamato shouts. "There's no use in telling you," Obito said as his body starts deforming and shrinking back into his eye thing. "There are more, effective places to have this conversation." Obito's body was nearly gone. "It's been fun chatting... see ya." And with that, he disappeared.

Time skip~

While some old hag was screaming her head off at Kakashi and Yamato about her roof's inn or something, it gave me time to think about things. Controlling bijuu.... This is too insane for me to handle.... I suppose you can say your doujutsu is quite powerful... but you know, Obito left a few things out. Really? What? Well... I pretty sure you remember Kurama talking about how you looked like a woman called Princess Alessandra Kyoko? And how I said you're a reincarnation of her? Yeah... what about that? Well, that's the gal that was friends with the brothers. But not only that, she was close to the Rikudo sennin. Remember how the Rikudo separated the 10 tailed into 9 different parts and weakened him close to death? Yeah, Kyoko helped him do that, that's why Kurama remembered your face. If that's the case, then why did Isobu and.... Matatabi... not remember me, or Kyoko OR WHATEVER THE HELL I AM!? (If you don't remember, Isobu is the sanbi and Matatabi is the niibi.) Dude, did you forget we're thousands of years old? Our memory isn't as good as you young brats. But why only Kurama? You can say Kurama was rather close to Kyoko a little bit more than all the other bijuu... he treasured her. Okay... that makes sense now. Mmhm. I also believe that she was the one to name Kurama as well as a few other bijuus.... I forget their names, it's been so long. Speaking of bijuu, did we ever speak to B's bijuu? No... we did not... we should when we get the chance. The last time I saw him was probably 1000 years ago, and I have to say he's pretty nice guy. Does it look like I don't know that? I read the manga dammit, I know how he's like. Oh yeah.... Know that when you get old that you're memory is all fucked up. "Hey Ciel, Naruto, Keiko! Come inside and warm up!" Yamato yelled, seemed like he resolved the hole in the roof problem with the innkeeper. "Okay!" Keiko yelled back and flew down from the roof we were standing on. I looked to Naruto, who was meditating for some reason. "You coming?" I asked him. "No... not yet... just give me a little while to think." Naruto said as he continued to meditate. I shrugged off my cloak, which I was wearing, and draped it over Naruto, since he wasn't wearing proper winter clothes in this snowy cold day. "Come back in when you get too cold, I don't want you getting sick, okay?" I said to him, smiling. "Yeah...." Naruto said as he continued to meditate, not moving a muscle. I nod and jumped down from the roof to go inside to get warm.