Chapter 122

*First person pov*

"You listen to me... the sharingan is the symbol of the Uchiha..." Sasuke said darkly. "Ciel... I think we should get down there...." Keiko said, fearfully. "A LOWLIFE OUTSIDER LIKE YOU HAS NO RIGHT TO GO AROUND SHOWING THAT EYE OFF!" Sasuke yelled as he charged at Kakashi. "Ciel! Duckbutt's gonna kill him! We gotta get down there!" Keiko panicked, and I covered her mouth. "Shh! Keep yelling, and Sasuke's going to find us! We can't do anything, Kakashi hasn't gave us the signal!" I hissed in her ear. Keiko kept struggling against my grip, and I just kept watching the fight. Kakashi and Sasuke clashed at each other, but then Sasuke jumped back, smirking. Purple chakra surrounds Sasuke and Keiko whimpers. The Susano'o appears, but on a lower level I think. It only had the muscles and stuff. Keiko only struggles harder against my grip. The bow for the Susano'o appears in it's hand and fires an arrow. Kakashi jumps to dodge it, but it seems like it was no use. Keiko bit into my hand, hard that it drew blood so I recoiled. "KAKASHI!!!" Keiko screamed and I tch. I grabbed Keiko by her scruff and started to run towards Kakashi. I made hand signs after I set Keiko on top of my head. "Fairy Sphere!" I yelled and a sphere of light surrounds Kakashi, protecting him from the arrow. It bounces off and plants itself into a tree, slowly disappearing. Kakashi landed on the ground, and I run up and stood beside him. "I could have handled it, Ciel. You shouldn't have came out of your hiding spot." Kakashi said to me. "I know, but Keiko bit me and started screaming. No use in hiding when your cover is blown." I said, glaring at Keiko. "Hey! He would have been killed! But enough of that, where's Duckbutt!?" Keiko yelled, and we turned back to Sasuke. He was breathing heavily as he eyed me, I now feel uncomfortable. "Darling~! I'm so glad you can make it~!" Sasuke sing songed while looking me up and down. I just stared at him then pulled out my phone that I took away from Keiko very slowly. I pulled up 'Fuck this Shit I'm out' song and grabbed Keiko, singing the lyrics (Vid above). But, I didn't get far since Kakashi pulled back by my shirt. "Oh no, you're going to help me battle Sasuke." Kakashi said as he dragged me back. "NUUUUUUUUUU! I DON'T WANNA!! I'M SCARED DAMMIT!!" I yelled as I tried to pry his grip off my shirt. Sasuke's glare gets harsher, to the point it scares me. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!" Sasuke yelled as the Susano'o fires another arrow. Kakashi activates his mangekyou sharingan and sucked in the arrow. "So that's the Susano'o, I take it?" Kakashi asked, eyeing it. "I can't believe you, a non-Uchiha awakened the mangekyou... So that's what saved you... that's your eye's ability. I hope you're grateful to the Uchiha." Sasuke said, surprisingly calming down a little. "I want to go home..." I said, shuddering at the thought what Sasuke might do to me when he somehow capturing me. "Sasuke... your clan and your hatred can't be the only things left in your heart. Look deep inside yourself one last time." Kakashi said, and Sasuke chuckled. "Still reciting the same old pleas..." Sasuke muses. Kakashi stayed silent for a moment. "You know what's really there." Kakashi said one final time to then leave Sasuke with his memories. He frowns, thinking. "They're all laughing..." Sasuke said, his Susano'o getting bigger. "THEY'RE ALL LAUGHING IT ALL UP, AT THE COST OF ITACHI'S LIFE!! CACKLING IN UNISON, WITH NO IDEA OF THE PRICE HE PAID!!" Sasuke yelled, his Susano'o now gaining armor. "EXCEPT FOR CIEL!! SHE UNDERSTANDS!! NOW THAT I'VE OPENED MY EYES, I'VE SEEN WHAT CIEL HAS BEEN HOLDING IN ALL THESE YEARS!! THOSE TIMES I'VE SPENT WITH YOU, I KNEW YOU WERE KEEPING SOMETHING BECAUSE THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT EVERYONE!! YOU KNEW, YOU KNEW EVERYTHING!!" Sasuke yelled, looking at me with passion. I flinched when Kakashi's eyes land on me. "We'll discuss this later." I whispered to him. "ALL I HEARING YOUR LAUGHTER NOW IS SCORN AND RIDICULE!! BUT I'LL CHANGE IT, I'LL TURN YOUR LAUGHTER INTO SCREAMS OF ANGUISH!!" Sasuke yelled, and Kakashi and Keiko looked at the Susano'o in fear I suppose. But then, the Susano'o started to shrink, and shrink until there was nothing but the bone stage of the Susano'o. Sasuke clutched his eyes in pain, then let go of them. His eyes had a lighter color, a white film almost covers his eyes completely. He looks around with panic then wipes his eyes frantically. Then, I saw Sakura running upside down under the bridge. She jumped down silently behind Sasuke and pointed a kunai at his back, ready to stab him. Just as she was about to, she stopped dead and started crying. Don't falter dammit! Stab him!! Sasuke noticed Sakura so he whipped around and grabbed her by the throat. "SAKURA!!" Kakashi yelled and tried to run and protect her, but the mangekyou side effects took place and stumbles. I started to run, but I was hesitant. I don't have any of my supplies... I left it at the hotel. I'm just running at Sasuke, who actually has a weapon while I got nothing but my fists... this is bad. But I don't know if Sasuke will attack me... Whatever, I value my team mate's safety than my own. Sasuke slapped the kunai in Sakura's hand and grabbed it. He pointed it at Sakura's throat, and I knew I wasn't going to make it. Keiko was close behind me too, but there was no hope that she can go faster and stop Sasuke. But, it doesn't really matter because the hero always comes and saves the day. "DON'T DO IT, SASUKE!!" Kakashi shouts, but Sasuke did not falter like Sakura did. All of a sudden, an orange snatched Sakura out of Sasuke's grip and held her bridal style. The only person who was able to utter a word was Sakura. "Naru....to?"