Chapter 52

*First person pov*

We were walking for fucking eeeeeeeeeever. "Are we there yet?" I ask them as I scroll through wattpad on my phone. "For the fucking last time, no." Hidan hisses. I pout and got and idea. Oh no... you're going to scar them both for life. It's not like they're going to live and longer. Might as well show them how crazy the fangirls are in my world. I type in 'Kakuzu x Hidan' on the search bar and it showed a bunch of results. Hehehehehe.... You're evil. Thank you. I read through all the stories and finally decided on one... which was VERY descriptive and vivid. I smirk evilly and look over to where Hidan was. "Heeeeeeeey, Hidan, my man, do me a solid and read this." I tell him as I slide up to him. I was kinda peeved that he was like 9 inches taller than me, but it would all be made up once he reads a KakuHida lemon. Hehe, I'm so evil. "Why the fuck should I do what you say?" Hidan growls. "Because, this is porn. You do know what porn is, right?" I ask him, trying not to look evil as possible. "Porn? Only old men read that shit. It would have just been sad if I read this and didn't go out and experience it myself since I'm still young." Hidan says. I try to look shocked. "Really? You're young? I thought you were a old man, you know, the grey hair and everything." I say, pointing to his head. And anime irk mark grows on his head and he snatches the phone out of my hand. "Gimme that! If I read this, you'll leave me alone." Hidan asks, though it was more like a statement. "Deal." I say, smirking. After a few minutes of Hidan reading, my shit eating grin gets wider as his eyes get wider. "AAAAGH!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" Hidan yells, blushing and threw my phone. I panicked and ran to catch it, which I was successful. "Jeez, what's your problem?" I ask him irritated. "That!! What the hell is that!? Why is my name and Kakuzu's name in it!?" Hidan yells. "I never said what kind of porno you were reading. This is a gay porno written by unknown person about you two touching dic-" Hidan covers my mouth and looks over to where Kakuzu was, who wasn't even paying attention to our idiocy. "Never speak of this, especially in front of Kakuzu." Hidan hisses at me. "What? What's the matter? You don't want to reveal that you're gay for Kaku- AGH!" I get cut off when Hidan picked me up and ran. I didn't see where he ran until I actually looked around. We were at a cliff, and Hidan picked me by the collar of my shirt and held me over the edge. I squeak and I start pleading with Hidan. "NO PLS!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!! I'M SORRY!!! I WON'T TELL COCKATOO! PLEASE PUT ME BACK ON THE SAFETY OF THE GROUND!!!" I shout as I held my hands in a prayer form. Hidan wasn't amused so he let go of one finger that was gripping my shirt over the edge. I squeak again and I brought my legs up to hug Hidan's arm. "PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!!!!! I'M SORRY!! IF YOU GIVE ME THIS ONE FAVOR, I WILL RETURN THAT FAVOR BY EXHAUSTING ALL OF MY RESOURCES AND FIBERS OF MY BODY I BEG OF YOU PUT ME BACK ON THE GROUND!!!" I yell, I didn't even realize I wasn't even near the cliff anymore and Hidan was walking away from the cliff, me still on my arm. "Yeah, yeah, just let go of my arm already. You're fucking heavy." Hidan says. I glare at him. "I was thinking about letting go, but you called me fat, now I don't want to." I say, sticking my tongue out at Hidan. He stops in his tracks then made a sharp turn around and speed walked towards the cliff again. "OKAY OKAY I WAS JOKING!!! I'LL GET OFF!!!" I shout as I hug tighter to his arm for dear life, anime tears streaming down my face. "THEN GET OFF ME!!!" Hidan yells. I pout and look away. "But what if I like it here on your arm... I feel like a majestic koala... and you are my bamb-OOOO!" I say but then Hidan starts shaking his arm at a fast speed. "Hidan, stop messing around." Kakuzu growls at Hidan. "I CAN'T GET HER OFF!!!" Hidan yells. "KAKU- ZU- HELP- ME- OFF- THIS- LAME- RIDE!!!" I shout, each pause is when Hidan swings his arm. "Hidan, if you really want her off, then stop swinging your arm around." Kakuzu says boredly. Hidan tchs and stops. There were swirls in my eyes and I fall of his arm. "That's what you get bitch." Hidan says. I sit up, my head still spinning. "Meanie immortal bastard...." I mumble under my breath. "I HEARD THAT!!!" Hidan yells as he points to me. "GOOD!!!" I shout back. "Shut the hell up." I hear a menacing voice say behind us. I rigidly turn around with Hidan to see Kakuzu hover over us, his arms crossed and a glare covered his face as well as a shadow. Is it me, or am I getting smaller? Or is he getting bigger? "H-Hey, you don't have to tell us twice, right Hidan? Buddy boy?" I ask him, sweat forming on my face. Hidan swings and arm around me. "Of course!! We are the best of friends! I have never held a grudge against you because you peeled my dick like a banana!" Hidan cheerfully says. . "Ciel, you're staying next to me, away from Hidan." Kakuzu says as he walks. We were like Natsu and Gray when Erza finds them not getting along (Exactly like the pic above.). "A-Aye sir!" I shout as I catch up to him. I pull out my phone. "Hey, Kakuzu, my man, do me a solid and read this?" "BITCH!!"