Chapter 60

*First person pov*

I huff as I walk away from some half dead bodies. What happened was while Yugito was showing me around and B dropping some raps, some guys around my age started hitting on me. THEY SLAPPED MY FUCKING ASS! Please just kill them. I wouldn't be allowed in the village if I did that. I'm pretty sure they would kick you out for causing trouble for the villagers. ..... Might as well finish the job. I turned back sharply while Yugito was scolding me and B cheering because I did that and healed the guys I beat the crap out of. No seriously, they actually shit themselves, I can smell and see it. I healed the guys and walked away. Aww...... why did you heal them? Does it fucking look like I want cloud ninjas on my ass? "Ciel! Did you hear me!?" Yugito shouts as she pulls on my short pink hair (Gently, just enough to get my attention). "Yeah! You were telling me not to do that again?" I say, but it was more like a question. "No! I saying that was epic that you did that, but you shouldn't do that!" Yugito says, huffing. "Yeah, yeah, where the next tourist attraction at?" I ask Yugito, as I smooth the outfit that Yugito gave me. I'm starting to regret putting it on, aside from the guys hitting on me, my legs are cold and I can't move around as much. "The next one is me! People come to Kumo to see me rap! Here's a ticket! The show is tomorrow!" B yells, handing me a ticket. "No.... you shouldn't have.... you really shouldn't have..." I say as I try to push the ticket back. "I insist bakayaro! Konoyaro!" B says as he lets go of the ticket. "Uh.... okay..." I say as I stick it in the skirt pocket. "Oh! I have people you need to meet!" B yells as he throws me on his shoulder. "Agh! Let me down!" I shout as I pound on his back. "Let's go! Yahoo!" B yells as he starts running, leaving Yugito. "YUGITO HALP ME!!" I shout at her. She just smiles and waves. "NOOOOOOO!" I shout as B starts jumping from building to building. I sighed and just let B just take me to wherever he was taking me. "Killer B! What the hell are you doing with that girl!? Are you taking her to bed?!" I hear someone say, getting the wrong fucking idea. "Oh heeeeeeeell naw, he ain't doing shit to me." I shout as I punch B and he flies away comically. I cough and look up at my audience. It was Karui and Omoi, with questioning faces on. "I'm Ciel Heartfilia, nic-" "Hey, isn't that the chick who saved Yugito?" Karui asks Omoi. "She might be, if so, she might fall for my handsome looks and when she moves here, Konoha will hate me and try to kill me!" Omoi cries and I sweat drop. "Uh.... I just met you." I tell him. "I'm Kauri and this dumbass over here is Omoi." Karuri says, jerking a thumb at Omoi when she introduced him. "Huh... Your names suit you guys." I comment. "Hey! Why did you punch me bakayaro! Konoyaro!" B asks me as he rubs his face. "Because.... Uh... To prove a point I think...?" To honest, I have no idea why I punched B. I turned back to Karui. "Is there a bathroom around here? I want to change out of these clothes." I ask, kinda sour because Yugito left me with B. As revenge, I'm not wearing the outfit. Not that I have anything against B, it's just too much of his rapping can cause me some problems. "Uh, yeah, there's a public bathroom over there." Karui says, pointing to a building. "Thanks!" I shout as I rush in, dying to get these clothes off. I take off my clothes and put on my ninja attire. I wrap bandages around my boobs, enough so it's not noticeable. I shove my ninja headband in my pocket, since I didn't feel like wearing it and I was too lazy to put it back on. "Alright!" I shout as I run out, glad that I can move around easily now. "Hey!" I yell to them. "Who's that?" Omoi asks, pointing at me. "Ciel dumbass!" I say, irritated he forgot me already. "Really? You look different." Omoi says. Oh. I thought he forgot me. Do I really look that different? "Well, I prefer to crossdress because it's easier." I say, shrugging. "Yeah, but how are you going to find your man? I mean, relationships start when it's obvious girls are girls and boys are boys." Karui explains, but it was horrible explanation. "I know. But I'm not interested in that sort of stuff, nor do I want to be. It's just a cycle of dating and breaking up, cycle of pain I call it." I tell them shrugging. "Well... I guess I can relate." Karui says, agreeing with me I guess? I see Darui in the distance, fuming. "Hey B, Karui, Omoi! Have you seen Ciel?" He asks, standing right next to me. Do I really look that different? "Uh, she's-" "Hi! I'm Levi Ackerman, I don't believe we met, I'm a friend of Omoi." I interrupt Omoi, putting a hand out. He quickly shakes it. "Yeah, my name is Darui and it's nice to meet you but guys, have you seen Ciel? A girl with guy short pink hair in a white top and a blue skirt from what I've heard? She's a ninja from Konoha." Darui says as he looks at the others. "Uh.... no." Karui says, confused as she looks at me. "She owes me soooo much money, she told me to get 10 boxes of ramen and when I came back, she was gone! I couldn't let the ramen go to waste, so I ate it. My stomach feels like it going to tear apart because I ate so much ramen! So please tell me where she is?" Darui asks, well, more like pleads. I turn away because I was so close to laughing. "She left a long time ago bakayaro! Konoyaro! Yeah!" B says. "Is that so?" Darui says. I was shaking, it was so hard to keep my laughter in. "Yeah, she just left with Yugito." Karui says. "But she's- mmmmpf!" I turn around to see Karui covering Omoi's mouth. I look in the window to the left to see my face red, tears forming in my eyes. "I see... Well, Levi-san." I hear. "Yeah?" I ask, but it sounded more like a gurgle. "Well, I'm sorry we can't formally meet, but I hope we can meet again." Darui says as he puts out a hand, smiling. I shake his hand quickly. I'm about to burst. "S-Same H-Here..." I say, struggling to form words without laughing. "I'm going to go and find Ciel, come find me if you find her!" Darui shouts as he runs off. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Gasp* I'M DYING!!" I shout as I laugh. Karui laughs as well. "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!" Karui yells as well. "He's a bakayaro, konoyaro for not recognizing you!!" B says, laughing lightly. "When he finds out Ciel was here all along, he will come back, slaughter us all, then leave me and torture me for all my life! No!" Omoi yells, freaking out. "AHAHAHAHA!!"