Chapter 89

*First person pov*

"Uchiha Itachi, eh... what about him?" Tsunade asked us. "If we just capture one member of the Akatsuki, we can turn them over to Ibiki-san, and let him extract whatever information he can get." Pinky offered. "I did order each squadron to make every effort to take members of the Akatsuki alive, if they encountered any." Tsunade said. "Unfortunately, they're not very easy to talk to." I heard a voice said behind us. I turned around and saw Kakashi. How come he always does that? "If you look at our previous encounters with them, capturing them was either too dangerous or not an option." Kakashi continues. "Kakashi...." Keiko trails off. "Then what are we supposed to do?" I asked him. "Well, the only thing we can do is do our best to find Itachi, right?" Kakashi said as he finally steps in the room and not standing in the doorway. "So you want to hunt down Itachi in order to find Sasuke. Let's say actually find Itachi. What're you going to do then?" Ero-sennin asked us. "Well... we can't do anything with just a single platoon." Kakashi said. "What's that supposed to mean!?" Naruto said and I face palmed. "Naruto, you don't know how hard I'm questioning whether or not there is anything in that noggin of yours." I said, shaking my head. "Agreed." Keiko said, nodding. "If we kill Itachi, Sasuke-kun will no longer have a target. So our only choice is to capture him. And to do that, we'll need to have several platoons deployed at the same time." Pinky explains. Now I feel stupid... I don't understand a word she said... "Exactly. Although in reality, one team on two platoons would be ideal. When you've got only one or two people to apprehend, having three or more teams makes it easier for them to spot you, and the chain of commands becomes much more complex." Kakashi said. Me and Keiko looked at each other, confused. I need to stop hanging out with Naruto as much.... His stupidity is contagious. "Plus, you need a lot more technique to capture someone than you do to kill someone. Communications are also vital, so you'll want a squad that's been on a lot of missions together." Ero-sennin added. "I agree. In fact, I've already picked a team that I think fits that description perfectly. In, everyone." Kakashi said as he turned to the door. The door opened. It revealed Team 8 plus Sai, and Yamato. "Team 8, huh? Sai and Yamato as well? Not bad, but Ciel, Keiko." Tsunade said, getting our attention. "You rest on this mission." Tsunade announces and I bit my lip. "Why!? We can go on another mission!!" I shout, pissed. "No, you can't. It's too much Ciel, you need to rest. No one can go on a A-Rank mission after a S-Rank mission." Tsunade said and I gritted my teeth. "Not only that, but the Akatsuki are still after you. But Ciel... it's not the same reason you think. I just learned they aren't after you because they want to recruit you, it's some other dark secret that we don't know about. We can't let you go just yet." Ero-sennin said. "Please, let us go!" Keiko shouts. Kakashi shook his head. "We can't do that. You guys just have to sit this one out." Kakashi said. "You guys are dismissed." Tsunade said and everyone started to leave. "Hey-" I yelled but someone stopped me from saying any more. "Ciel, let's go." Naruto said as he tugs on my arm. I sighed and grabbed Keiko. It was raining outside, It was fitting for my mood. "We'll meet outside the gates in a hour." Kakashi told the entire group that was gathered here. They nodded and started to head in different directions. I scowl as I get Loki jacket and put it on, so I don't get wet. Keiko climbed into my shirt so she gets covered from the rain as well. "Ciel! Let's walk back together." Naruto said, running up to me. "Sure." I said as I start walking. Naruto was drenched with rain. I sighed as I took off the big ass coat. I draped it over me and Naruto's heads. "Let's go home." I said as we walk. Naruto smiles brightly, water dripping off his bright blond hair. "So, what was your mission? What happened? Are all this stuff with you souvenirs from your mission? Can try out that battle axe?" And so many more questions spewed out of Naruto's mouth. Me and Keiko looked down at the wet ground. "Can... Can we not talk about this? If you really want to learn more about this.... can you please go ask Neji? He's more comfortable talking about this kind of stuff." I said as I look down and all the memories of what happened on that mission. Sure, most of the stuff that happened on that mission was hilarious but... Hisui.... The Zodiac... I'd rather not talk about that or even think about it. "Huh? Why?" Naruto asked, confused. "It doesn't matter right now, you need to focus on your mission." I said, gripping too tightly on the jacket. "Ciel... I promise you." Naruto said, gaining my attention. "I will capture Itachi and bring Sasuke back." Naruto promises. I smiled at him. "Okay... you better keep that promise." I said, laughing. We walked back to the apartment. I pulled out my key, which had Libra's key chain and Pisces's bracelet. Let's just say I don't really like wearing bracelets, so I just stuck it on my keychain. I opened it and shaked the water off Loki jacket. I turned back to Naruto. "Get that Weasel for me, will you?" I said. "I promise! Believe it!!" Naruto shouts, giving me a thumbs up. I smile and headed in my apartment. "Ciel, do you like Naruto?" Keiko asked me. "No, he's just a friend." I said as I hung up the Loki jacket on the coat rack. I set Aquarius's conch shell on my night stand as well as Scorpio's sand. I put Cancer's scissor in the bathroom. I kept Capricorn's and Sagittarius's stuff in my pouch. I just continued wearing Gemini's and Aries's jewellery on. I leaned Taurus's axe on the wall. I don't know what Keiko did with Virgo's whip, but as long it isn't broken or lost. "Hey Keiko!" I called for her. "Yeah?" Keiko yelled back. "Wanna go on our own mission?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but came into my room. "Can we do that?" Keiko asked us. "I mean, we can just go find Weasel Ourselves without anyone knowing." I said as I sat down on my bed. "Well that's a stupid idea. You can't face him alone, if you get caught in his genjutsu, I can't get you out." Keiko said, crossing her arms. "Then Okamia can just break me out of it." Wait what?! Well, you can, can you? Well... Yeah. "Then it's settled. We're going to find Weasel whether Tsunade likes it or not."