Chapter 113

*First person pov*

I was sitting on a plank in boredom. I don't know when Naruto is coming back, and the others ran off somewhere. Even Keiko, I think she just went off to stuff her face with dango. I hope Naruto's okay... Karui must be beating the shit out of Naruto now. Yeah... In my opinion, she's kinda a bitch. She's not that bad... She's just a grouch now that B was supposedly captured... but fucking no, he just left the village and made everyone worried. Well, I don't blame him. He's been confined in that village since A became Raikage... Wouldn't you want to get out a village you've been in for almost all of your life, been over every inch of that village, and can't leave? I guess I can emphasize with B. Just then, three figures appeared before me. It was team Samui. "Hey guys." I greeted Omoi and Karui. I turned to Samui with a fake curiosity. "Who's this?" I asked, even though I already knew her name. "She's our team captain, Samui." Omoi introduced her. "'Kay, my name is Ciel Heartfilia. Nice to meet 'cha." I said, putting a hand out. She nodded and shook my hand. "Likewise." I turned back to Karui and Omoi. "What are you doing here?" I asked them. "Your bastard of a teammate wouldn't give us any information, so we came here to you to see if we can get any info." Karui answered, scowling when she said teammate. She must have meant Naruto. "Well... I don't know what I should tell you... Let's start off with his jutsu. His elements is fire and lightning, but lightning is his main one. His genjutsu is really strong, so I don't recommend facing him alone. That's all I know." I explained to them. I know I left stuff out, but I guess I'm kinda doing it for Duckbutt's protection. "Huh? I thought you were his teammate... how do you not know his jutsu? His fighting style?" Omoi asked me. "Well... He left the village three years ago to train with the Pedophile, aka Orochimaru, who knows what he taught him. I haven't battle him long enough to learn about him, so I can't give you any more information beyond that. I'm sorry, but he's really observant and if you show the tiniest little quirk in your fighting it'll be your downfall." I said, trying to sound apologetic. Samui sighs. "I see, well, we'll be on our way Ciel-kun." She said as she started walking away. "Kun? Ciel is a-" "SHHH!" I yelled, putting a finger on my mouth, cutting Omoi off. "What was that?" Samui asked, turning around. "N-Nothing! Don't worry about it!" Karui said, waving her hand dismissively. "Okay then... Let's just go." Samui said as she turned to walk again, with Karui and Omoi following her waving goodbye to me. I sat back down on the plank, bored again. I sighed and pulled out my magic book, thank god I keep it with me all times or otherwise it might have been teared up by the destruction. Then again... I think it would have been for the best. It might be dangerous for any Naruto characters to learn magic... and these magic are reaaaaally powerful to their standards, considered to be a forbidden jutsu. I think I'll Tsunade seal this book once she wakes up... But I think I'll give the three great fairy magics to this Fairy Tail. It's supposed to be there for the first place. Maybe I can learn time magic thing Ultear has to repair the village...? Nah, I think you're at the end of your capacity. Maybe you can teach it to someone...? Yeah, but who though? Eh, you tell me. Your guess is good as mine. It might be dangerous that we teach it to any Naruto characters... so I guess not. Drat, we could have rebuild the village. Nah, I'll just leave it to Yamato. I sighed and stood up from the plank. I guess I'll just visit Naruto or something... I started heading towards Naruto's tent. I approached the tent hearing voices, so I opened the flap. "-Yamato and I will go with you!" "EH!?" I heard voices yell. I look around to see Sai, Keiko, Kakashi, and Yamato in Naruto's tent. Naruto was sitting up in his futon covered in bandages, and his visible eye widened when he spotted me. His other eye was covered in bandages. "Excuse me for the intrusion..." I said as I stepped inside the tent. "Hey Ciel!" Keiko said as she jumped into my arms. I giggled as I pet her. "What happened to you? You look like shit." I said to Naruto, even though I knew what happened to him. Gotta lie if you live the way I live. Naruto doesn't answer so Sai answered for him. "The Kumogakure beated Naruto because he wouldn't speak about Sasuke-kun." Sai said, smiling. "Oi, no sane person would smile after saying something like that." Yamato said, sweat dropping. I shook my head and sighed. "Sounds like Karui. How're you feeling Naruto?" I asked him as I sat down next to him and he flinched. "Come to think of it, when I came in it sounded like you guys were making plans, hm? Whatcha doin?" I asked, and they all tense up. Kakashi sighs, probably knowing that he can't lie to me. Ya can't lie to liars, they can tell instantly. "Naruto wants to go speak with the Raikage and convince him to not kill Sasuke. We decided that Yamato and I are coming with Naruto, but I don't care if you come too." Kakashi said, shrugging. "Heh, why the fuck not? Keiko, you coming?" I asked her. "Sure, why the heck not?" Keiko said, grinning. Naruto looked at everyone in the room except for me. "Can... you please let me and Ciel have a moment?" Naruto asked them. "Okay. Take all the time you need." They all left, leaving me with Naruto.