Introduction

Raquel is going into her junior year of college and her school year is ending with not only finals, but basketball tryouts for the incoming recruits and just some prospect players. Her coach wanted her and her returning teammates to be there just to challenge the incoming girls in a couple of scrimmage games. All of the players had promise, but there was one player that stood out to her more than anyone. An incoming freshman point guard named Daniella. She had killer handles and a shot that could literally blind someone. Not only that, but she could see the whole floor and was great at directing her team. She was both a player and a coach on the floor and the team's current point guard that was going into her senior year had some competition. Raqi played the three guard, also known as the small forward, which meant that she and the point guard had to be on the same page because she was the slasher. She and Dani immediately had great chemistry on the floor and they were playing like they had been playing together forever.

Daniella noticed how well she played with Raquel and immediately took a liking to her. Raquel was a force to be reckon with. She was a beast and she was unstoppable when driving to the basket. She wasn't the best three point shooter, but if you let her set her feet, she'd knock it down. She did however, have a great midrange shot. Her handles were amazing for someone that didn't have to handle the ball that much and it made her very affective when trying to get to the basket. Daniella noticed how people hated guarding Raquel because of how fast she was. She literally didn't get tired.

After scrimmaging was over all the girls huddled up and the coach commended all of them on their hard work, but she didn't go without pointing out how exceptionally well Daniella and Raquel played together. Their team had gone undefeated all throughout scrimmaging which was proof of how well the girls worked together. Daniella was looking forward to having Raquel as a teammate the next school year. She couldn't wait to get to college and play with her...and her other teammates too, but mainly Raquel. She stood out to her more than anyone and not just because of her basketball skills.

Daniella found herself having trouble keeping her eyes off of Raquel. It was safe to say that she had a little tiny crush on her. She just thought that Raquel was extremely beautiful. There wasn't anything wrong with that. Right? It would go away eventually. Wouldn't it?

(Author's Note)

Even though this story won't update regularly, there are already four parts including this one. I won't update them all at once, but if you want me to continue, just let me know in the comment section. If you haven't already read the description, please know that this story contains smut, so if that bothers you just skip those parts, or don't read the story at all. This story also includes same sex relationships. If that bothers you, don't read it because this story is gay af. If I have anymore to tell you, it will be at the end of the other chapters.

Enjoy, vote, comment, share.