Thinking and Pain

Começar do início

"GUYS! I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! COME WITH ME!" I shouted over her sobbing and angry screams. When we got to the living room, they started pacing as they  waited for me to say something.

"She's doing this because of Niall who is supposedly her mate. If she doesn't seem him within the next twenty four hours, she'll go insane, even more than she already has, and will do anything to get Niall back. If she doesn't get to see Niall within that time, she'll die."

"Just because she doesn't have her mate? That's insanity! Fucking vampires..." Scott said as he he started rubbing his timples in circles because he was getting a headache. I chuckled slightly before turning serious again.

"Don't worry... I'll handle this. Ed, keep in charge and make sure nothing happens to Paige. Make sure she's happy or at least calm when she gets back." I ordered and he nodded, doing a salute, making me roll my eyes.

"Can't I just stick a drug in her to make her shut up and go to sleep?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, just do whatever to make her shut the fuck up." He nodded before I turned into wolf form and started running back towards Harry castle. Get ready Niall because you're about to be kidnapped...

Niall's P.O.V.

While walking through the forest with Louis and Zayn, trying to find the wolves, The half moon was shining through the trees as we were walking and crunching on leaves, lifting our noses in the air and sniffing it, seeing if we could get Paige's sent. I know you might think I'm crazy but I felt like my heart was being ripped into a thousand peices over and over again. But then I felt this pang in my chest and I grabbed it with both of my hands and fell down to the ground on my knees and screamed in pain. Louis and Zayn turned towards me with wide eyes and came towards me. Holy shit this fucking hurts!

"AHHH IT FUCKING HURTS!" I screamed and Louis was about to rub my back but then I hissed at him, which made him back up.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!" Louis shouted and Zayn rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he stood up,

"I know what the problem is... Paige is obviously his mate and she's probably doing the same thing as we speak. If we don't find her in the next twenty four hours, both of them will die." Zayn said. I tugged on my hair tightly and growled in annoyance. God, this has to fucking stop!

"I know how I can help with your little problem." A familiar voice came from somewhere and I lifted my head to see Josh facing us. Louis and Zayn let out a low growl. I tried to do it as well but I just let out a moan of pain, which made Josh chuckle.

"What the hell are you talking about Josh? You're destroying everything and whatever your plan is, it's working so why the actual fuck would you help us?" Louis asked with his fists now clenched.

"Well, I have Paige... but, once I have Niall, we can stop their screaming and crying for each other. It will solve part of our problems. But the only way I will give them back to you is that you give me the necklace. Then everything will be fine." Josh said as he clasped his hands together, making it seem like it wasn't a big deal when it obviously was.

Please let me see Paige! Please Louis! Please! I'll make sure to take the necklace from him once I get better! Just let me see her! PLEASE! I practically begged in my mind since I know that Louis is the only one that can read minds. He sighed before scratching the back of his neck.

"Fine..." Louis said as he grabbed me by the back of my shirt collar before shoved me over towards Josh. Josh chuckled evilly and I smiled slightly, knowing that I was actually going to see Paige without having to search for her.

"Pleasure doing business with you boys. If you don't mind, please hand over the message I gave you boys to Harry, I'm sure he would enjoy to hear the news. Well... see you around."

Josh put me on his back before he zoomed off deep into the forest. I can still hear Louis and Zayn arguing as they were heading back to the castle that Louis made the stupidest mistake ever but I couldn't care less as long as I get to see my love. Hopefully everything will end well in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to get something in before I had to go to school tomorrow and this would be on my mind all day tomorrow. And if you have any ideas for a book that you just can't seem to write, inbox me since I really want to write a book this year but i just can't think of anything because all this summer I was writing fanfics and I think it rot my brain lol. Thanks for all the reads guys! I really appreciate it!

--Zoe