Notice Me

Your Point of View

I was in my room, stalking out the window, waiting for him to come out. Now you're probably wondering why, 'Who?'. Well it's simple, its this guy called 'LeafyIsHere' or his name, Calvin.

He is well... A YouTuber, a famous one at that. He reacts to other videos that can be found on YouTube. And well... His words were quite colorful.

And there is me, a crazy, die hardcore fangirl, waiting for him to walk outside for collage. Yes, I am already dressed, eaten, and hydrated. Also, I happen to be attending the same school as him.

Lucky, right? Wrong!

I have to get past a few— Screw that— A TON of fangirls just to get to him. But eventually, I gave up on doing so and just stalk him from afar, occasionally giving gifts and leaving it on his doorstep.

Yeah, I'm creepy sometimes...

Plus... What's the point in going past those fangirls? I'm just probably going to have nervousness take over my entire body when talking to him in front of a crowd. But I'm completely fine if there is just the two of us. He he.

I gasped quietly as he walked out of his home, wearing a black hoodie to cover up his face a little bit. As you can tell, he probably doesn't want to be recognized. Or they'll chew him off.

I quickly grabbed my bag beside me and started to run towards the door.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" I shouted to them, not even bothering to stop. As I was already outside, I halted and scanned on the direction where he is going.

"Claviiiiiiin!!!" I exclaimed, my excited smile never waving off. I saw him stopped and made a run for it. I followed suit, but I was a little bit out of shape so I stopped by a lamp post to catch my breath. Lost him... Again.

Again...

Damn it.

I wiped a tear that was forming around from the corner of my eye. I just can't cry. And I won't cry.

Umm... It just hurts me whenever he does that... But I'm used to it! I promise! I'm fine... Am I really okay?

I breathed out shakily, as I continued my way to school, with my head down and not even bothering to look for him this time. Well... I'm sad. Just sad.

I blocked of all source of silence as I walked in the school's building. I can hear fangirl's shouts from here too. Ahh... The usual Calvin getting stuck on the middle.

I face suddenly brightened up. I was about to join in the fangirling but hesitated and immediately thought about something. What if... I... Have to move on? I mean... He clearly isn't interested me so why bother chasing him when he doesn't give something in return? I'll move on, it'll be tough since he's practically my favorite YouTuber and practically my neighbor.

It's stupid but it's for good. At least I'll give it a shot.

I tightened my grip on the strap on my bag. I raised my head up confidently as I walked passed by them.

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

Dafuq? Did (L/N) just passed by!? Not even stopping for taking a picture of me like usual!?!

Yeah, yeah. I know her. She lives across the street. Crazy fangirl.

Wait! Why am I so worked up about this? At least she isn't crazy as before. Or am I losing her? That can't be right... She said on her tweet that she'd be loyal to my YouTube channel. Hey! I read every single tweet, okay?

"Calvin! Calvin! I love you!"

"Leafy-kun, marry me~!"

"Oi! He's mine!"

Annoying fangirls.

But her... I don't mind her shouting at me filled with excitement. Yes, I am cheesy.