"See? I told you." Ms. P told me.

Gusto ko sana itanong what the student did, but I don't want to be a chismosa so I just kept it in myself na lang even though it kinda bugs me.

A week after, Ms. P asked me if I could stay for an hour after school dahil she has a meeting to go to and kailangan niya ng mag-babantay dun sa student niya who has a month of detention to make sure na she didn't ditch it.

Good thing I was free that day and I was waiting for my lil sis since she have tutorial that day so I agreed.

Nag-usap lang kami ni Ms. P sandali then she left, I entered the classroom and there she is. Valdez, that's what Ms. P call her, she's laying down at one of the tables with her eyes close listening to music.

She was just like that the whole time and I was just doing my homework when I felt my phone vibrate. It's a text from my boyfriend saying that he's outside Ms. P's class.

"Babe." I called him.

"Hi babe." He said and kissed me on my cheeks.

We've been together since our freshmen year, I knew him since elementary but we've never been to the same class. I just know him because he plays basketball back then and until now.

"Let's go out. My parents aren't around today." LA said.

"Babe... I can't. Ms. P asked me to stay and I'm still waiting for Jus." I said.

"But babe," He said and take a look at the classroom, "Tulog naman na ata yung binabantayan mo eh. She wouldn't notice that you leave."

"I can't. Babalik si Ms. P dito after an hour. Maybe next time?" I asked.

LA frowned his eyebrows almost touching each other, "Fine." He said and left me before I can even say a word.

I just sighed and went back to the classroom, there I saw Valdez sitting on the edge of the lab table. Did she listen to our conversation?

"Hi." I greeted her and she just looked at me and gave me a small smile. Sungit.

--

I only have 2 weeks left for my after school detention, I only need to come to school next week for my graduation practice and detention which I don't mind cause I usually spend time alone.

Napadalas na rin yung pag punta nung dating student ni Ms. P dito sa klase niya and right now she's here again. Actually, kaming dalawa lang cause Ms. P has meeting again.

I'm laying down in the lab tables with my eyes close, music on, but I still heard footsteps going out. Nandito nanaman ata yung boyfriend niya.

It's been 5 minutes I think, based on the 2 songs I'm listening pero di pa rin siya bumabalik. Maybe she left, but I don't really care. When all of a sudden, I think I heard some arguing.

I took one of my earphones off and I was right, may nag-aaway nga.

"Let me go." I heard a girl said. Napakunot naman yung noo ko, so I stood up and check what's up.