Secret Forbidden Love - Jastin

"Your majesty," The young servant bowed.

The prince nod as the servant continued.

He watched as the servant placed the dirty hamper on the ground as he began taking off the bed linen.

As he bent down the young prince's eyes widen as he saw the red gash on the lower part of the servants back. The thin clothing hiding part of it.

"W-what is that?" The prince asked.

The servants head snapped up and stood up straight wincing at the throbbing ache in his body.

"What i-is what, sir?" He asked turning around.

"It's just Jason," He said softly though the young boy hesitated every time.

"Okay sir- I mean Jason, what is what?" He asked again.

The prince walked closer to the younger boy.

"Darling... Please don't hide that away from me. Did you clean it?" He asked lifting up the stained clothing.

The latter shook his head, tears in his eyes.

"Oh, my sweet sweet love, let me get it clean," The prince said quickly dragging him into the bathroom.

He pulled the disinfectant and some medical wipes from the under the vanity sink.

"This is going to hurt," He said warning him.

The servant hissed at the contact as it stung his wound.

"Sorry," The prince apologised.

After cleaning it, he placed a bandage over the wound.

"T-thank you, my prince," The servant whispered after put his shirt down.

"No problem, darling," He said smiling a little down at the boy.

They stood staring at each other before the younger boy tore his gaze away from the beautiful blue eye staring back.

"I...I must finish and go-o," He whispered.

He quickly finished and made the bed again, running out with the hamper.

He shook his head as he walked the large hallways.

We're on opposite ends of the class.

------------------------

"Justin!" The prince soon to be King yelled as he spotted the boy down the hall.

The young slave stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Your majesty," He said.

"I know you're busy now but please later when you're done, I wish to give you something in my chamber," The young prince said panting after the caught up.

"O-okay sir, as you wish," The slave said.

"Justin!" He heard a faint call.