Stolen

*Emma's POV *

Neither Killian or Mia would let go of me and it was starting to get claustrophobic in that car. I loved them both more than anything, but I didn't know who to give my attention to. Killian being on edge was never good, but Mia needed me to be there and be her mom. I'd never realized how big of a role I played for both of them and it felt like I was being suffocated under that much pressure.

"Stop," I told the cop driving. "Please, stop the car!"

He quickly came to a halt and I unbuckled, giving Mia to Killian before getting out. I ran as far from the car as I could manage before getting sick on the side of the road. I felt someone pull my hair back but it wasn't the hands I was used to, making me look up.

"Hey," Liam smiled a bit from beside me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fi-" I gagged and threw up again, sighing and wiping my mouth. "I'm fine."

"Come on, Emma," he said as he gave me a small bottle of mouthwash. "I'm may not be my brother, but I have known you for ten years. I met you the first time we were dealing with this asshole. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head, using the mouthwash and holding my stomach. "I-I guess I'm just not used to having people need me so much."

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Its the same thing as always."

"I know, I just," I paused, trying to put it in words. "We're in that car, and they're both holding onto me like their lives depend on it and I guess it just made me realize how much they need me. Mia is a total mommy's girl, and you know how Killian is. I-I just never really thought about it."

"But it's no different than always," he said again but now with understanding. "Nothing's changed, really. You're still the same family."

"You're right," I nodded, hating myself. "I know you're right. I'm sorry, let's g-"

I was cut off by another car pulling up, the back door opening as someone grabbed me with their hand over my mouth. I struggled but something hit my head and everything went dark.

* Killian's POV *

"Drive!" Liam yelled as he jumped into the car. "Follow that car!"

"But, mommy!" Mia protested before I could, her nails digging into my arms in panic. "We can't go all gone without my mommy!"

"Liam," I prompted him, trying not to yell. "What's going on? Where's Emma?" He was silent, not looking at me and I snapped. "Liam! Where is my wife?!"

"In that car," he said quietly, guilt thick in his voice. "But we're going to get her back."

"No!" She shrieked and I hugged her to me, cradling her head as she clung to me and I let my tears fall. "I want my mommy! Daddy, get mommy! Get mommy!"

"Shh," I tried to soothe her as she sobbed into my neck. "We'll get mommy, I promise, my little butterfly. Just breathe. Do you still have your ring?"

"Uh huh," she hiccuped, looking down at it as her fingers found it. "How come?"

"Because that's the ring your mommy was wearing the first time that bad man took her from me," I explained, trying not to let her see me cry. "Me and Uncle Liam brought her home safe before it was even dark, and we'll get her back again this time, too."

She didn't say anything, just cuddled into me as I held her. She held that ring so tight her knuckles were white and I could hear her trying desperately not to sob, rubbing her back in an attempt to comfort her. I heard Liam and the other detective say they lost the car, my heart dropping as they drove us to the safe house.

*Writer's POV *

Killian and Amelia were taken to a safe house in the middle of the woods, unknowingly only miles from where Emma had been taken. Amelia wouldn't sleep, insisting that she be awake when her mommy was found, and Killian couldn't sleep without Emma in his arms after so many years.

Emma was barely five miles away. Neal wanted nothing more than to get back at her and Killian, beating her in hopes of killing their baby and trying to torture Amelia's location out of her. Even she didn't know where her family was, but if she told him that he'd have no need of her and probably just kill her. So she held her ground, doing her best to protect her unborn child while he beat her and waiting to be found.

Sorry, I know it's short again, but it's more of a transition chapter. I have the next chapter brewing in my head so don't worry. I'll get you an update as soon as I can!