Sex?

*Emma's POV *

"Mommy," I woke up to Mia's whisper as she pulled on Killian's shirt on me until I opened my eyes. "I hungry. Can we have breakfast now?"

"Sure, princess," I yawned, kissing Killian's cheek before getting up and sitting her on my hip. "Let's get you breakfast. Why don't you go pick something out to wear today?"

"Otay," she said, kissing my cheek and hopping down to run to her bedroom. I smiled, shaking my head at her as I started breakfast. She ran out a few minutes later wearing a fluffy blue sundress. "All done! I pretty mommy?"

"Oh, you're beautiful," I smiled, picking her up and making her giggle as I kissed all over her face. "Now go eat your breakfast while mommy gets dressed and then we'll do your hair."

I sat her at the table and sat her plate in front of her, walking to the bedroom as she stuffed her face. I got dressed and did my make up, Mia soon joining me and I sat her on the counter to do her hair.

 I got dressed and did my make up, Mia soon joining me and I sat her on the counter to do her hair

"You ready to go get daddy up?" I asked her and she nodded. "Go get him."

"Daddy!" She yelled and ran into the bedroom, jumping on top of him and startling him awake. "Daddy wake up wake up wake up!!"

"I'm up, I'm up," he mumbled, making me laugh as I sat next to him. Mia giggled, crawling over to my lap as he rolled over to wrap his arms around me and lay his head on my leg. "Why am I up again?"

"We have a doctor's appointment this morning," I smiled, making him sigh as I ran my fingers through his hair and his eyes closed. "I'm about twelve weeks and showing a bit now so I told Mia she could go this time."

"I get to see baby," she said excitedly and he opened his eyes to smile at her. "Come on, daddy, we up so you get up too."

"Alright, sweetie," he sighed and sat up. "Daddy's up."

"Go feed your puppy, baby," I told her and she ran off. I smiled and moved to be on my knees behind Killian, starting to work on the knots in his shoulders. "Now it's your turn to get dressed."

"In a minute," he sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing under my hands. "I missed having your hands on me."

"I bet," I smiled, kissing his neck softly. "I doubt the men at sea have such a loving and delicate touch."

"Not really," he chuckled, pulling one of my arms over his shoulder to kiss me. "And they're not really my type either."

"I wasn't even your type," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his arms with my chin on his shoulder. "And we've been together for ten years tomorrow."

"But you're special," he smirked as he pulled me around to sit in his lap with my legs on either side of him and my arms loosely around his neck, his hands on my hips. "Like you said, we locked eyes and there was no turning back."

"You dork," I grinned and kissed him softly before getting up. "Now come on. I'll make your breakfast while you get dressed and then we can go see our baby."

"Sounds great," he smiled, bringing me back for a quick but deep kiss. "I'll be out in a minute."

I just smiled, giving him another sweet kiss before going to the kitchen. Mia had over fed the dog of course but she didn't make a mess so I left her alone as she sat next to him to pet him while he ate. I got his food on the table and cleaned up, getting my bag together while he ate.

Mia liked the truck better since she got to sit with us so we all got in and got on the highway. She didn't have to tell us this time, our hands already joined over her lap. She did however immediately pull out her favorite CD and put it in, Christina Perri soon filling the cab.

"Sing, mommy, sing," she insisted whenever her favorites would come on, happily singing with me when she could. Killian just grinned at us even as we pulled up to the hospital. "Where are we?"

"The hospital," I said simply as I got her out and sat her on my hip. "This is where you were born. It's where we have to go to see your little brother or sister."

"I thought baby was in your tummy?" She questioned as Killian took my free hand and we walked inside. "That's why you have a tummy bump."

"It is," I smiled. "But they have special stuff here so we see it, just like we saw you."

"I remember that like it was yesterday," he smiled, letting go of my hand to wrap his arm around me. "You were so little we could barely see you the first time."

"I big now," she protested, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pouted while we checked in. "I no little."

"Of course not, sweetie," I smiled as we sat down, putting one of her hands on my tiny bump. "But you were this little once. We wanted you so bad, we were so happy to see you."

She smiled, hugging me tightly as they called my name. She insisted Killian sit on the table with me so she could sit with me too and he gladly did so, his arm around me once again. The doctor came in, a smile coming to her face.

"Its been a while, my little Navy family," she said, coming to poke Mia's nose and making her giggle. "You got big, pretty girl."

"I big sissy now," Mia smiled proudly.

"I know," she laughed softly as she put the familiar goo on my stomach. "You ready to see your little brother or sister?"

"Sister," she insisted as she nodded. "It has to be sister."

"I told you, baby," I smiled as the screen came to life. "We have to wait and see."

"There it is," the doctor pointed to the tiny profile. Mia gasped, crawling on my lap to touch the screen. "Shall we see if we can tell the sex?"

"What's that?" She asked, looking at Killian. "Daddy, what's sex?"

"Oh, uhm," he stumbled over his words. "She means if it's a boy or a girl."

"Oh," she nodded, not thinking anything of it as she turned back to the screen and he relaxed. "We find out?"

"Maybe," the doctor nodded, trying to get the right view of the baby. "Its hard this early but... it looks like... I can tell you it's definitely not a boy."

"It a girl?" Mia practically screamed, bouncing on my lap as I wiped off my stomach and fixed my shirt. "I have a sissy in there?"

"Calm down, princess," I laughed as she threw her arms around my stomach, hugging her close. "Don't squish your sister. You saw how little she is."

"I has a sissy," she beamed happily as Killian kissed me softly. "We go buy girl stuff now?"

"We're going to need a bigger house," Killian laughed, holding us both close.

There we go. A more normal length chapter. Let me know what you think and I'll start working on the next chapter!