Together

* Emma's POV *

A bit later we were sitting together on his sofa, my legs over his lap as I leaned on the arm of the sofa. I was holding one of his hands in my lap, absent mindedly running my fingers along the back of it as he flipped through Netflix.

"So what do you usually watch," I asked, making him smile as I grabbed the remote and started going through his list. "Oh, so you're a dork, huh?"

"What's your point?" He grinned, running his hand up and down my thigh as the other rested on my calf. "I like superheroes and fantasy stuff."

"It's just adorable," I giggled, biting my lip as I scrolled through again.

We eventually settled on just watching Criminal Minds, watching in another comfortable silence. I could see him watching me out of the corner of my eye, turning pink but taking a bit of comfort in his hand on my thigh. At some point we started making snarky comments about the show, interrupted when two guys came in with three pizza boxes.

"Hey, loser," one of them said, looking up when the other smacked his arm and they both stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company."

"It's fine," I said quickly, pausing the show and putting my hand on Killian's when I felt him squeeze my thigh in obvious anger. "We're just watching TV and making fun of it if you want to sit. You can eat or whatever."

"Well she's awfully accommodating," the other smirked and the first smacked his chest.

"Shut up, Will," he said as he sat in one of the chairs. "Don't be an ass and just leave them be. Oh, I'm Robin by the way. I forgot to introduce myself. And the tactless idiot is Will."

"Emma," I half smiled, feeling Killian relax a bit as if he was expecting this to be awful. "Nice to meet you guys."

The door opened again and I heard a familiar squeal, looking up to see Mary Margaret dragging another guy into the room. She immediately plopped down by my feet and the guy sat next to her, his hand on her waist.

"Oh my gosh!" She practically screamed, bouncing in her seat. "I knew it! You like him too, don't you? This is so exciting! Are two officially together yet? Because if you're not then you're being ridiculous!"

"Hey!" The guy with her stopped her rambling. "Calm down, hun. Breathe and let them answer." He looked at me. "I'm David by the way, Mary Margaret's boyfriend and Killian's roommate."

"I'm sure you've heard a lot about me then," I laughed a little, extremely uncomfortable now. "I'm Emma Swan. Mary Margaret's roommate and Killian's-"

"Girlfriend," Killian cut me off before I could say friend or anything else and smiling when I looked over at him. "Emma's my girlfriend now."

I couldn't help but grin back at him, making his smile grow as he leaned closer and kissed me softly. Suddenly it felt like we were the only ones in the room as he kissed me more deeply then leaned his forehead on mine.

"You two are so adorable," Mary Margaret said excitedly, turning the show back on and leaving us in our own world.

*Killian's POV *

Emma fell asleep after we all ate ourselves sick on pizza, leaning on my chest with her legs still in my lap and one arm around my neck as the other sat on my stomach. I just sat, running my hand up and down her side as the rest of us watched TV.

"So you two are really together, huh?" David asked, a small smile on his face when I looked over at him. "You really settled that fast?"

"I don't see it as settling when it comes to her," I sighed, looking back down at her sleeping face and kissing her forehead. "Emma's different, you know? She doesn't try to be something people want, she's just herself, and she's... perfect."

"I never thought I'd hear you talk like that about a girl," Mary Margaret smiled softly, watching us as well. "She really is special to you, isn't she?"

"Aye," I said quietly, burying my face in Emma's hair and closing my eyes as I felt her curl into me even more. "She's everything to me."

Woah! Two updates! Go me! Please be sure to comment what you think! Thanks lovelies!