Moving

*Emma's POV *

"Do I have to leave you here?" Killian whined outside my dorm room, pulling me flush against him. "What am I supposed to do without you here in my arms?"

"I don't know," I giggled a little, sliding my hands up to his chest. "Pack maybe?"

"I have everything I need right here," he said quietly, leaning his forehead on mine.

He brushed his nose along mine, his eyes on my lips until he leaned down to kiss me. We were soon locked in a slow passionate kiss, my back pressed to the doorway. He held me tight against him, his hand on my bare back under my shirt and the other in my hair.

"There you two are," Mary Margaret said as she opened the door and we jumped, our lips separating. "The cops left yesterday but we hadn't heard from you. We were getting really worried about you."

"Sorry," I blushed, licking my lips. "Killian was just dropping me off."

"Yeah, I can see that," she laughed a little. "Why don't you both just come inside?"

"I actually have to go," he said awkwardly then looked at me. "But I'll be back later to pick you up?"

"Yup," I smiled a little. "I'll see you then."

He smirked a bit, kissing me again deeply until I couldn't breathe. He kissed my cheek then jogged upstairs, leaving me breathless.

"What's with him?" She asked, dragging me inside.

"Ruby's not here, is she?" I asked nervously as I went to my room with her close behind. "I don't know how she's going to react."

"Are you pregnant?" She gasped, sitting on my bed. I just gave her a dirty look. "Okay... are you engaged? Are you mad at her? What's going on?"

"No," I said causiously, starting to pack. "I'm just... moving out."

"What?!" She practically screamed. "Why?! Did we do something wrong? Are you mad? Where are you going?"

"Woah, calm down," I sat next to her as I packed my clothes into my duffel bag. "Killian asked me to move in with him, so we're moving into his brother's place."

"But then we'll never see you," she said quietly, helping me fold my clothes. "I liked us all being together. Can't you guys just both live in one of the dorm rooms?"

"How would that even work?" I asked, honestly considering the idea. "One of his points was that we don't get any privacy."

"Take my room!" She said excitedly. "You and Killian can have that room, and I'll stay in here with Ruby. If we want to be alone, then I can go to David's room! It's perfect!"

"You're serious?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "You'd rather switch rooms than have me move two blocks away?"

"Yes!" She grinned, practically bouncing up and down. "Come on, please? We'll move our stuff before he even gets back!"

"Fine," I smiled a little. "But you get to go tell him. Because he was really excited."

About three hours later I was passed out on my bed in my new room when I felt arms wrapping around me. I was exhausted from moving all my stuff, just pulling his hand up and holding it in both mine. His other hand was on my stomach, pressing my back against his chest as he tucked his face into my neck.

"How's my girl?" He asked quietly, kissing my jaw just below my ear. I smiled a little, threading my fingers through his. "You miss me?"

"Very much," I sighed, turning around to cuddle into him as his arms tightened around me. "I had to move all my heavy stuff myself this time."

"That all I'm good for?" He chuckled. "Helping you move?"

"No," I giggled quietly. "You're quite entertaining as well."

"Mhmm," he kissed my forehead. "Why don't we just watch a movie for now in our new room?"

"I like the sound of that," I smiled, sitting up a little, grabbing the remote and handing it to him. "You pick."

He smiled, sitting up against the headboard and turning on the TV on my dresser. He pulled me close and I curled into his chest as he kissed my forehead and leaned his cheek on the top of my head.

*Killian's POV *

I'd unpacked before laying down with her, now holding her tight as she snuggled into my chest. I hadn't been thrilled when Mary Margaret told me the new plan, but Emma seemed to just want to keep everyone happy so I went with it.

"You mad at me?" She asked quietly and I looked down at her with confusion but she refused to look at me. "I know this isn't what you had in mind, she just got so upset and I don't really make friends easily-"

"Hey," I cut her off, lifting her chin and kissing her softly. "This is perfect. We've got our own room and that's enough for me. I still get exactly what I wanted but you get to stay with your friends. If you're happy, I'm happy."

"You sure?" She barely whispered and I kissed her again sweetly.

"Positive," I said simply and she smiled a bit. "All I want is to see my girl smile every single day."

Her smile widened and I grinned, kissing her again more deeply. She sighed, gripping my shirt and trying to pull me impossibly closer. I pressed her into me, running my hand down her leg to hitch her thigh up to my waist.

"I love you so much," she whispered, licking her lips and leaning her forehead on mine.

"I love you, too," I sighed, brushing hair out of her face and kissing her again.