"Because being drunk makes it so much better," Vivienne said sarcastically. "Sebastian, did you know about this?"

       "Well....Yeah," Seb said. "They told me as soon as I got home from the road trip."

       "And you still proposed to her?" Vivienne asked. Low blow, woman. Low blow.

       "Mom!" Artemis protested. "We got over it, okay? Seb knows Dax and I didn't mean it at all. It only happened because when I was drunk, the memories of me being attracted to Dax came...." She stopped when she realized what she just said.

       "You were attracted to Dax?" Ty asked. "Why....him?"

       "Was that an insult?" I asked.

       "It could be."

       "Bitch."

       "Dax! Curse one more time and you will be leaving," Sara warned.

       "Then tell Ty to stop throwing me under the bus and insulting me," I said. "Here's a fun fact, Ty. The hook up has nothing to do with you and we got over it, so stop bringing it up."

       "Then stop bringing up the fact that I dated Artemis and slept with Lauren," Ty said.

       "Who's Lauren?" Vivienne asked.

       Seb sighed. "My ex. She cheated on me with Ty."

       "Can we stop talking about all the love triangles and cheating and everything?" Artemis asked. "We were supposed to have a nice dinner, but it turned into basically secret telling. We're over the hook up, okay? Seb wouldn't have proposed to me if he wasn't over it. We still love each other and we're not going to let this one mistake tear us apart."

       "Yeah," Seb agreed. "Besides, we're both at fault here. I shouldn't have ignored them while I was on my road trip."

       You see? He ignored you because he doesn't want you.

       He doesn't love you.

       You heard it yourself. He hates you.

       Vivienne sighed as I began digging through my pockets. "I'm sorry for overreacting, Artemis," she said. "Whether or not you guys decided to forget about it and move pass it is your decision. I know you two still love each other and I'm happy you're getting married."

       I couldn't find my earphones. I could have sworn I put them in my pocket.

       Sebastian is only going to forget you.

       You think he's going to focus on you after getting married? He won't. He'll leave you.

       He should leave you. You don't deserve anyone.

       You shouldn't be alive.

       I closed my eyes and plugged my ears, resting my elbows on the table. Go away. Just go away....

       "Dax," Seb said slowly. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "Where are your earphones?"

       "I-I forgot them," I said quietly.

       Forgot. Just like how Sebastian will forget about you.

       Nobody.

       Loner.

       Worthless.

       "Dax, here," Seb said. I opened my eyes, only to see that Seb was holding a pair of earphones. "Sara brought an extra pair."