I searched through the bag and all items transported to my inventory. And just as expected, there, in armor accessories, said the name of the mask. It was a hockey mask, but it was pretty sweet. I applied it and smirked to myself as the darkness around me covered my sight. Only now seeing out of two black holes.

Extra being a pretty strong sword, some food and other potions. As well as some clothing. I stepped out of the mission room and walked to the NPC. The NPC did its 'thank you's and what not, after seeing that no one, but me, has done this mission. I smiled to myself. Completing this mission.

The best part about it, is that I'll be the only one with this. Awards are different each time and the percentage and odds of getting what I got exactly, including the mask, was highly low.

I twirled the sword and put in on my back, in the bag. I continued walking through the town, seeing some players talking, arguing, and all of that. I soon saw a beacon in the Resenet Arena. I furrowed my eyebrows and started for there.

When I entered, there was a male man, not much taller than I maybe shorter, but looked to be in his early to mid twenties. Before even tuning in, I could see his ignorance. His hair was slicked back and a bright red hair. His voice boomed as he ranted on about something. To know what it was I took a seat in one of the chairs placed. There was many people here. I stay in a more isolated area.

"And to do that, we need people! Groups! In order to get out of here, alive, with others, we must form an alliance, a party if you will," he pumped his fist in the air to show his enthusiasm, though his act wasn't pulling through to me. People began to leave, his voice began to crack and he begged for them to come back.

Doing this on the first few days out of all days was the worst idea. People still shaken up. I stayed and observed his movements and emotion of sadness over coming him. I looked above his head to see his username. Markiplier.

His glasses glared in the sunlight as he sighed and adjusted his armor to be centered again. He flopped down on bench. I shook my head and smiled to myself. Idiot. I stood up and began to walk, but turned back to look at him.

I suddenly noticed something. It was.. fear. His confidence was gone, his ignorance, it was only led by fear. I signed and gritted my teeth.

Don't turn around.. I repeated as I started to walk, he's not worth it.. He's not..

Oh, fuck it!

I turned around and approached him. He didn't even noticed, lost in his thought. I put a hand out for him.
"Hey," I began.

He looked up and took my hand before giving me a questionable look.

"My name's Delirious, I-I liked you attempt at a inspirational speech," I let out a chuckle at the end. He laughed as well and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. didn't really work out, did it," he said, "Name's Markiplier, but you can call me Mark if you'd prefer."

"Good to meet you, Mark," I smiled under my mask, forgetting that I had it on.

"You too," he avoided to make eye contact, "did anyone tell you your mask is kinda scary? But in a cool way?"

I snorted, "No, you're the first one really,"

"Mind if I send you a friend request?"

I hesitated to answer but bit my lip and sighed, "Sure, why not.."

"C-Cool," he says, opening his menu and doing so.

Soon enough a message popped up as I accepted. Didn't think I'd be friends with this guy, but he looked lonely, like me.

"Hey you'll get 'em next time, I'm sure." I reassured him, giving a playful punch.

"Erm, thanks, really.."

"Well, I best be going, getting pretty dark out, I'm guessing you'll be here tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm-I'm not going to give up!" He smiled, "thanks Delirious, see ya!"

And with that he ran off. The stars began to show up in the sky. I headed toward town again, looking for a Inn to stay at.

I found one and took off all of my armor and clothes, leaving my in my boxers. I sighed and sat on the bed.

Perhaps this isn't so bad after all.

---