Chapter 22: Hugs and kisses

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in soooooo long! Here's a chapter for you 💜💙💛❤️💚
(Btw it's like quarter past ten at night when I'm updating this so its gonna be rubbish!)

Skylars P.O.V
I'm feeling awful. Like, I've just been hit by 7 asteroids bigger than the sun. But I can take it. As the pain dies down I see everyone come in and I quickly close my eyes as I realise I don't have my glasses. I feel them being placed over my eyes and open them to see Rob smiling away. I really missed his adorable smile and his blushing cheeks and... AHHHH SKYLAR STAHP IT! I see that some of them, including Rob, Ty and Bodil have begun to cry and honestly, I did I too. They all gave me a group hug and I felt so happy inside and out. I looked at them all and noticed that they weren't all there. Someone was missing. Someone, very close to me. The someone that I just spent three years with maybe!
"S-Seto? Seto? I-i what? Where? Seto!" I cried and everyone tried to calm me.
Mitch runs at high speed from the room and down the corridor. When he returns, Seto is with him and he hugs me.
"It's so weird not seeing you all for so long and then seeing you and then...just..." I couldn't continue as I began to sob again. We all got another group hug and I calmed down. They all begin to ask me questions like
"Are you ok?"
"What happened?"
"Seto can't remember, can you?"
I answered all as best i could and told them everything that I remember. I told the, about the dark magic the squids were using and Sky almost went bonkers. Then soon after, the nurse comes in and says I can leave today. We sign out and I fall behind alittle to talk to Rob.
"I'm so glad your okay." He whispered holding my hand. We hold hands secretly all the time.
"I missed you so much." I smiled. We continued walking and Rob did something I never expected.....
He kissed me. Right on the cheek. I felt the warm blood rush into my cheeks as I tried to take this moment in. Robert Latsky or as he can sometimes be called Woofless, just kissed me. AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH.
We walked down the all familiar path way towards the stage in the town square/market place. Rob quickly ran to get his guitar and not the one he got at the castle. When he returned we all got onto the stage and Sky spoke to the recruits.
"Hello my amazing recruits! I'm here to inform you that our sorcerers are well and have healed up very well! Now, the cause of this was the squids and if anything, ANYTHING ever happens again with these slimy creatures, this will mean war. Thank you for your time. Bye for now!" He said and we went to the castle for dinner.

------Time skip of blueberries and pancakes to after dinner------

Ian's P.O.V
Seto and Skylar went to bed first to get some long awaited rest. Ty, Bodil and Rob went next. And it was just TC left.
"Maybe tomorrow we can all go to the beach, just to relax you know?" Mitch suggested
"I'm in!" We all agreed and headed off to bed.

A/N: I'm tired af and I need to go to bed
Night guys!
-Skylar
580 words