Chapter 11: Finding out the beauty

Skylar's P.O.V
1 year later.
I'm five and a bit now. And a lot has happened. We found equipment for making swords and dummies as Rob called them. We are much better at stealing food and water, which is quite hard. And at night, when the boys are sleeping, I go out and sneek around the kingdom to see what I can find. Tonight, I'm going out of the kingdom. I'm going to climb over the wall and jump onto the trees. It might be hard it might not.
---- Another time skip till Skylar is out because I'm still to lazy to write stuffz---------
Wow, that was quite easy, but still a little hard. I jumped from tree to tree until I found the tree where my brother and I slept our first night in. I sat on the top branch and watched the sun setting. It was beautiful. Even more beautiful than its rising. I watched as the light could no longer be seen and I jumped back across the trees. I was jumping, with the kingdom in sight, when I saw a spider jumping alongside me.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello ma'am." The spider said taking a bow.
"Oh hello maximus!" I said smiling. (RIP MAXIMUS THE SCHOOL PIGEON😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼)
"Ma'am I'm here to inform you of the increasing number of recruits joining that kingdom." He said looking at the kingdom.
"I know tell me about it!" I said looking down. "Don't worry about me though."
"I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you out here? I was on my way to see you at the cave?" He asked.
"Oh I was just checking the place out, maybe we could meet at that tree you saw my brother at the day we arrived?" I said.
"Yes ma'am" he bowed again and headed off in the other direction. Well now it's time to go back home.

Tys P.O.V
It's not only Skylar that goes out at night, we boys do too. Me, Rob and Bodil all sit on the same roof watching the sunset, Skylar goes elsewhere. Although, I haven't seen maximus in a while, they must have met in another place. I heard my name being called quietly from bellow and we all went down to the cave to see Skylar. We got into bed and went on to dream land.

A/N- Hey guys Skylar here and thank you so much for reading this chapter. It means ALOT. I am running out of ideas but I do have some, don't worry Sen ketsu! I probably will be turning most of my attention to my other book, Bullied by Team crafted and friends so please read.
-Skylar 💙