Chapter 19: 2 years later

2 years later (duh!)
Tys P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years since Skylar and Seto left the kingdom, and I miss them so much. It's like a huge hole in my heart. I wish she could just come back already and be with us, having fun, training together and doing other cool stuff. But I guess she is doing that with Seto right? It's only one year until Skylar comes back so I don't need to worry to much, but I have a weird feeling about the future and it's not a good one.

Rob's P.O.V
I really miss Skylar, my best friend. I can't believe that it's been two whole years without her. I do hope she comes back safe and sound. She is like the sister I never knew.

Bodils P.O.V
It's hard to cope without Skylar and Seto. I miss her cute little giggles and songs. She always put a smile to my face. Can't wait to see her next year!

Jasons P.O.V
I am missing Seto a lot, but Skylar more. Her smile is incredible and quite infectious to be honest. She was quite cute too! I hope that she and Seto are okay out there.

Quintens P.O.V
I never talked to Skylar that much, but I miss her. She was a beautiful girl and every bubbly. I miss Seto too, that boy is so adventurous it's unbelievable! Hope they are okay!

Sky's P.O.V
I really miss Skylar and Seto, they both brought a smile to my face. Sure I'm always busy but I always think about them and say a prayer to notch for them. I'm just worried because we haven't heard anything regarding the squids for the past two years! That's a Minecraftian Record! I hope they don't get into to much trouble.

Mitch's P.O.V
I am really missing Seto and Skylar. They are coming back in a year though, so that's ok. Skylar's family are doing okay but I can tell they miss her. I can't wait to see them in a year!

Ian's P.O.V
I miss those two so much. They brought a smile to my face. Skylars smile is pretty infectious. I can't wait to see what she has learned from Seto. Only one year of waiting left!

Jerome's P.O.V
Its not the same without Skylar and Seto. It's just..... Different. Everyone has had a mood swing since they have been gone but the spirits have been kept up. I'm looking forward to seeing them in a years time!

Head guards P.O.V
I kinda miss that Skylar kid, and it's hard when Seto isn't here. Now I need to run after Mitch and Jerome when they don't do their chores. Now I need to catch them and it's pretty hard if you ask me. Hope they are okay out there.....

Seto's P.O.V
It's been two years since we left the kingdom and honestly, Skylar is doing great! She is almost stronger than me and trust me, I'm almost at the highest level of sorcery. I myself have learned a few tricks along the way and they really do come in handy. We just got back from saving our 97th or 98th village and that is really tiring. I'm going to go to bed now, Skylar is already sleeping. Good night!

548 words.

A/N: Hey guys Skylar here and thank you so much for reading this chapter. Sorry it's shorter than the last one but I try! I'm really tired now so I'll see ya when I see ya! Later peeps 💙
-Skylar