We gotta go!

4 year old Skylon's P.O.V.
"Come on Enderlox we're going to be late for school!" Skylon screamed running around outside her brothers room.
"My tail is stuck in the blankets!" "Help me get it out."
I ran in to see him pulling at the covers and growling loudly.
"Woah dood!" " How did ya manage to do that?"
"I dunno!" (Language is a bit weird cause why not?)
I helped him get the blankets off of his tail and we ran to the school without having breakfast. Our parents knew we were there so we didn't have to worry. When we arrived we heard the bell ring, so we ran to class before the others got there. But as always, the biggest bully in the school was standing at the door way outside the room named primary 1. That was our class. When he saw us he ran to us and punched Enderlox in the stomach and he screamed in pain. When his back was turned to me I grabbed his arm and sunk my razor sharp fangs into it. He fell to the ground and quickly stood back up.
"Enderlox" I whispered to my brother.
"Y-yeah?" He croaked in pain.
"Run to class I'll be there soon"
He nodded knowing not to argue with me as I always won. He snuck past the bully and went to class. The bully is quite dumb but still is a good fighter.
"Hmmm that's a weird place to put a piano" I said looking to the side of him.
He looked to his side and I pushed him in to the door.
"THATS YOUR CLASS THERE!" I shouted and ran to my class.
I arrived at class panting like a mad dog and sat next to Enderlox and waited till the end of the day.

------- Time skip brought to you by We buy any car.com #notsponsored-----

Enderlox's P.O.V

*bell rings*
As soon as the bell rung we were dismissed from the boring class and boring work that we already knew how to do. I got out of my seat and grabbed Skylon's hand. As we ran to the gate we heard laughter behind us. We looked to see the bully and his friends chasing us with rocks and huge sticks. This only made us run faster. We ran and ran and ran until we heard then scream and run away. There was a huge roar. We knew who it was.
"MOM!" Skylon screamed running up to her and giving a huge hug with her with her wings.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH MOMMY" I ran up giving them both a hug to.
Then we saw it. A crimson scar across her cheek and arm. She wasn't only protecting us from the bullies, she was protecting us from flying daggers.
"My dear children, the Sky army has attacked our kingdom and it is not safe. I don't want to send you to the overworld yet so I will take you to the throne room, you will be safe there." She said taking our hands and running to the castle.
We ran because we would be seen if we flew. We made it to the castle to see blood everywhere. Skylon was crying and I was tearing up. Our Mom banged on the throne room door and said "Brayden, let us in please." A few seconds later and the door opened slightly and we saw our head enderguard called Brayden. He opened it more and we ran in. The door shut quietly and we saw 5 of our enderguards guarding the door. Our mom fell to her knees and cried.
"Mommy what happened to daddy?" Skylon asked.
"He is fighting the King." Our mom said barley above a whisper.
Just then we heard the King screaming outside and I thud was heard. We stood in silence as the door swung open. Our dad came running in and slapped my sister and I.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULTS YOU LITTLE BRATS IF YOU WERE NOT ALIVE WE WOULD NOW BE IN THIS SITUATION". Our father screamed as he beat us up. Then he ran away and we knew he wouldn't be back.
"Enderlox, Skylon, take these." Our mother said handing us two bracelets one green and purple for me and a light blue and yellow one for Skylon.
"Put these on and it will hide your dragon features, use them whenever you are around people if your in the overworld. But remember to take them off when you are alone." She said as she started to cry.
"Mommy what about you?" Skylon said curiously.
"I might not make it my dear but if I do it won't be for long. I'm sure if you go to the overworld you will survive."
"But mommy." I started "We are only 4 how will we..." I was cut off by the door exploding and our mom running towards the figure standing there with a sword.
By now all the Enderguards were gone. The figure in the door laughed and he pulled out his sword. After 3 minutes of fighting he dropped to the floor and blood came out of his chest. Our mom turned to us and smiled a sweet, warm, loving smile before the man threw his sword threw her head. He took the sword and hobbled towards us. We had no choice but to jump into the portal that took us to the overworld. We stood in front of it and the man jumped at us. We easily ducked (quack quack!) and he fell in. We saw his crown and the blood. We knew two things. That was the King and he would not survive going through the portal. I look at Skylon and she looked at me
"We gotta go." I sighed a long sigh.
"I think we should put our bracelets on then we jump in." She said with a tear in her eye.
"Ok then." I said quietly knowing the war was still going on outside.
We put them on and our features instantly went away.
"Ready?" I sighed again.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She said.
"1" Skylon counted
"2" I said
"3!" We both shouted and jumped into the portal.
All the effects and dizziness made us pass out, as we fell into the depths of the portal.

A/N: (Hey guys Skylar here and woah I wrote 1037 words. I drew the pic btw. Thanks for reading the first proper chapter of this book. I need names for it cause idk if it's the best right now. Any ways How's your day been? Mines been boring so far but I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 16 days to Thailand. YEY. If you want me to add anything to the story then comment it and I'll do my best. Peace!)
-Skylar