Robert Woofless

Bodil's P.O.V
I woke up to Ty snoring softly and Skylar lying completely still. I stood up and yawned. As I did so the two of them woke up.
"mo---rning." Ty said between a yawn.
"Morning!" Skylar said jumping up.
"Wow, someone's a morning person." I said giggling at Skylar.
"Oh believe me, I'm not." She said and flopped back down. We laughed like Dragon knows what for a bit then I looked outside. I glanced up at the wall. Hmmmmm. It looked like we could climb it and jump onto some houses. Yeah I'll never be able to so that. But yolo.
"Hey guys follow me!" I said and stood up waiting for the lazy butts to get their lazy butts out here. When they did I started to climb, then Skylar, then Ty. We slipped a few times but didn't fall. When we reached the top (It's just a fan fiction don't question non-reality!) we saw lots of roof tops. I jumped onto one.
"No no no no no no no no!" Skylar said and backed away. Ty had to grab her before she fell off.
"It'll be ok Skylar, I promise I'll hold your hand." Ty said trying to comfort her. She mumbled an okay and they followed me. We jumped from roof to roof and stopped on one to look at the sunrise. It was beautiful, so many colours covered the sky. The cool breeze of the morning made it just perfect. Who new the overworld could be such a cool place?

Ty's P.O.V.
Wow. Just wow. No words can describe how beautiful the sunrise is. The colours of the sky, the cool breeze, and just sitting here with my family makes me feel so warm and happy inside. As we sat watching the sun rise up on the horizon, I heard Skylar's beautiful, sweet voice singing the song our mother used to sing for us.

Lavenders green,
Nilly Lilly,
Lavenders blue.
If you love me,
Nilly Lilly,
I will love you.
Lavenders..........

She sung it over and over until Bodil and I joined in. We sounded great together. It was a perfect morning..... Until Skylar stood up. She screamed and fell off of the roof. Bodil and I ran over to see if she was ok.
"Skylar!" I shouted and without hesitation we jumped down to get her. When we got there a wolf with a blue hoodie on had her on his back. She looked as if she was hugging the wolf. But I didn't trust it.
"You stay away from my sister!" I said and growled at it. I morphed into my dragon form. I was only small but I was still vicious.
"Ty no. Don't hurt him!" Skylar shouted and growled back at me. I turned into human form again. (The bracelets do not effect the ability to morph!) As I did so the wolf turned into a small boy the same age as us he had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He had the same blue hoodie on, black trousers and white sneakers. He looked really scared. Whoops!
"Uh uh I'm s-sorry I just h-heard your singing a-and wanted to listen." He said backing away.
"No its ok I'm sorry, you know, overprotective brother." I laughed.
"Its alright dood. My name is Robert Woofless but you can call me Rob." He said and smiled.
"So where do you live rob?" Bodil spoke up.
"I -I don't live anywhere, this alleyway is basically the only thing I've got." He said and looked down. I saw the smile on Skylar's face light up and I knew what she meant without a word been spoken.
"Well you can stay with us if you like!" I said and Skylar ran to me and gave me a hug
"YEY!" She shouted. "Let's go home."
We walked across the roof tops again and I said to rob.
"Now just to warn you we live in a big cave and we steal to get food." I said not knowing what else to talk about.
"Oh that's alright, I have to do that to and I don't mind living in a cave. Sounds cool!" Rob exclaimed.
--------Time skip of awesomeness stuff that doesn't need to be mentioned-------
We walked into the cave or stumbled in Bodils opinion. He pulled out some more torches and places them everywhere.
"Ok I'm not kidding Bodil, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THAT STUFF!" I laughed watching him go mad with torches.
"Don't ask questions!" He said back and stopped. I guess he ran out.
"Hey Ty, can we tell rob about our dragon stuff. I mean, we already know he is a wolf hybrid so why can't he know about us?" Skylar whispered to me.
"I guess we could." I said. We all got together and I started.
"Ok rob so have you heard of the three EnderKids?" I asked.
"Oh yeah I have." He said listening carefully.
"Well that's us." I said pointing at Skylar, Bodil and myself. He stared in disbelief.
"Prove it." He said firmly. We took off our glasses and bracelets and he smiled. He morphed into a wolf. We put our things back on and he changed again. (Tired=Crappy wording=Me)
"So do you know who that guy was on the stage yesterday?" Skylar asked.
"Yeah I do. He is Prince Sky of the SkyArmy and Kingdom. He keeps making announce meets about me stealing things but they can't catch me." He said proudly. "And the boys he hangs out with are like his best friends."
"Oh that's cool, so we are all being hunted by everyone in the kingdom. Well isn't that nice." Bodil said sarcastically.
"Well I'm hungry, and I'm guessing Ty won't let me go out alone, so wanna come get some food?" Skylar giggled and we all walked out to the marked with our new friend Robert Woofless.

A/N-( Hey guys Skylar here and thank you for reading this chapter in my book. I hope you enjoyed. Tomorrow my class and I are going on a Skiing trip in Italy for a week so no updates😱😭😭😭 I'm sorry guys!)
- Skylar

IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT 'I AM A BLUE PINEAPPLE WITH 16 RED FERFARIES!!!