Chapter 16: Questions of DOOOOOOM!

Tys P.O.V
Today is the day when we are taken to be questioned. I'm so excited yey! No, no I'm not, I'm really worried about my family at this point. What if they find out we are hybrids! What then? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jerome pushing me into a room and sitting us all on chairs. Once everyone was in the room, I was terrified at who stood infront of us, it was Prince, or soon to be King Sky. He smirked at us and began to ask us questions.
"So, first off you four. Why did you steal things for all those years?" He asked. None of us spoke. Not until Skylar said something.
"We are orphans, we had nothing, it was our only chance of survival." She said, mainly telling the truth. Sky looked at us and we nodded and hung our heads.
"What is your relationship between you guys?" He asked. Then I replied
"The girl and myself are brother and sister, that is our cousin, and this is our best friend who we met at the beginning." I told him.
"What is your names?" He asked. (Man so many questions!)
"Skylar Crafter."
"Tyler, but call me Ty Crafter."
"Martin, but call me Bodil Crafter." (Idk if this is possible but IDC!)
"Robert but call me Rob Woofless." We answered our own names.
"Ok how old are you all?" Sky asked.
"I'm 15 and they trio are 13." Rob replied. (Trio is pronounced tree oh) (and it means a group of three)
Sky asked us lots more questions and finally left the room, leaving us with the sorcerer. Seto.
"What are they doing?" Skylar asked Seto.
"They are discussing something." Seto smiled.
"I know that your all hybrids." Seto said quietly
"Well, it was nice knowing you guys." Bodil said.
"Hey don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I can help you, if you help us." Seto said.
"Anything." Skylar smiled.
"We need new members of TeamCrafted and we need to destroy the squids. I'd say that you guys would be perfect." Seto said as TeamCrafted came into the room.
"So I'm guessing he explained the plan?" Sky asked. We nodded
"What do you say?" He asked. We all looked at each other and smiled.
"YEAH!" We screamed in unison and we all laughed.

A/N: Hey guys Skylar here and thank you so much for reading this chapter. Sorry I didn't update in a while. It's just school ok?!!!!?
Seto- Education is an important part of life you know. If you don't have education then you won't get a job, if you don't        have a job, you won't get money, if you don't get money, you can't buy food, if you can't buy food then it's game over.

Author- Well he said it!

Anyways thanks guys! Bye

-Skylar