Chapter 9: Hello

Robs P.O.V
We walked out of the cave and down the alleyway. When we came up to the barrier that closed it off we saw guards talking to a man who looked rather drunk and beaten up.
"Uh I think we should take the long way around because we don't wanna be seen by those guards." Ty whispered.
"Follow me I know a good way!" I said and ran over to some trash cans along a wall. I started moving them around looking for the secret tunnel I made a few weeks ago.
"Uhhmmmm rob? What in the end are you doing?" Skylar asked curiously. I didn't say anything. I just kept going. I moved a big one and found it. The tunnel that really comes in handy sometimes.
"Wow!" Skylar said and ran up beside me. "Can we go in?" She asked.
"Sure but I'll go first, just to be safe" I said and crawled in. We had to crawl at first but eventually we could just about stand up.
"Rob how did you do this?" Ty asked.
"Well I had to steal some stuff but it took me about 6 months to complete, I'm not smart but I think it was that long." I said looking back at them. We made it to the other end and got out. We only had to walk a little before we came to the market again.
"Ok guys where do you wanna go?" I asked looking back at them.
"Can we get some fruit, I think we need it?" Skylar asked.
"I mean if you all want it we can go, if not we can do it separately." I said smiling.
"Nah fruit sounds nice!" Ty whisper-yelled.
"Ok then..... It's just over here." I said spotting it. Things move around every one and a while in the market. As we walk casually in the direction of the stall, Skylar stopped and pointed to the stage.
"Hey guys what's going on over there?" She asked curiously.
"Oh yeah. Every day there is singing or a movie. Today, by the looks of it, must be singing day! Do you wanna go over Skylar? If it's ok with Bodil and your brother." I said happily. Ty and Bodil nodded and Skylar jumped up and down. We walked over to the stage and there was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, a white jumper and blue skirt and a beautiful, strong voice singing Hello.
"Hey rob what song is that?" Skylar asked.
"It's called Hello!" I replied. The words were on a screen behind her and even though we couldn't read very well, we still could make out some of the words. I could tell Skylar liked the song because she had the biggest smile on her face any human bein..... I mean dragon hybrid could ever have.
"Come on Skylar lets go get the fruit now!" I said after the song was done and the lady was saying thank you.
"Ok then!" The three replied in unison. Man they are so alike!

A/N: Hey guys Skylar here and thanks for NOT commenting on my story. Lel jk. I don't like this chapter but I hope you do. Ummmm I'm lost for words now. Anyways THANKS FIR READING