Introduction

HEY GUYS SKYLAR HERE AND WELCOME TO MY STORY. PLEASE DONT LET THIS HORRIBLE INTRO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF READING THIS STORY I CRI EVRY TIM😭😭😭😭

Skylon's P.O.V
Hello there reader. My name is Skylon and my brother is Enderlox. My brother is 2 months older than me and brings it up now and then for my annoyance. We are the prince and princess of the end. At school we always get bullied because we are the only pure blood enderdragons left and we can morph. Personally I think they are just jealous because they can't morph and do the stuff we can. We live a good life here in the end but our father is a butt hole. He is aggressive, abusive, greedy, selfish and he uses us, our Endermen , Endermaids and mainly our mother for horrible things. My brother and I have special bracelets for that hide our dragon features when needed. This is the story about what happened when the Sky Army ruler named Samuel attacked our home when we were 4 and forced us to go to a place called the overworld.

Enderlox's P.O.V
Hey there! I'm Enderlox and my sister is called Skylon. We are both the same age but I'm older by 2 months. We are the prince and princess of the end. When we're at school everyone bullied us because we are pure blood enderdragons, but we didn't care to much. We use our bracelets to hide our dragon features. Yes, I do have a bracelet so DONT JUDGE MEH! Our father is the worst King ever and treats us all like slaves. He is horrible to everyone, even our mother. This story's about the time when the Sky Army ruler and his army attacked our kingdom when we were only 4 and forced my sister and I to go to a place called the overworld.

A/N: (Hey guys Skylar here and thank you so much if you are reading my story. It means the Universe to me. I know this story sucks so far but this is my first ever one so please no hate. I will try to update as much as possible and I'm sorry is I let y'all down.)
-Skylar