Well, now we know why she said it!

Skylar's P.O.V
"Well that's ok. We can always think of something, right?" I said cheerfully
"Yeah we can... I mean unless we aren't smart." Bodil said with a smirk.
When we Finished our food we found a place to lie down for the night. I was at the far right corner. Ty was at the far left corner and Bodil sat in the middle of the back wall.
"Night guys." Ty said yawning and laying down. "Night." Bodil said doing the same. I lay down and said " Good night g--AHHHHHHHH OMD ARGHHH!!!" I screamed and growled. Ty ran up to me and said "SKYLAR ARE YOU O--AHHHHH ARGH AHHHH IT HURTS!" Bodil sprang up and started screaming to. I suddenly realised..

---- Super awesome flashback brought to you by congrats to Skydoesminecraft and his wife because they are having another baby----
"....... But remember take them off when you are alone. Our mom said and started to cry. I knew she was talking about our bracelets but I didn't know why she said it.

---THE END OF THE SUPER ANNOYING AND SHORT FLASHBACK OF AWESOMENESS THAT ISNT AWESOME---
"GUYS TAKE YOUR BRACELETS OFF NOW!" I shouted so they could hear me over the cries. When we took them off our dragon features came out and the pain stopped. That's why our mom said that.
"What's was that?" Ty questioned.
"Ty, Bodil, remember when mom said that we had to take them off when we were alone and we didn't know why she said it? I said moving my stiff wings. They nodded in realisation. (A/N: BIG WORDS! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW TEACHER?!)
"Well, now I we know why she said it!" I exclaimed moving my tail around.
"Yeah." Bodil sighed and looked at his 'bed' again.
"We should probably keep them off when we are asleep." Ty said and lay down again.
"Night." We all said at the same time and lay down.

-time skip to 1 hour later-
"Uuhhh." I moaned softly. I couldn't get to sleep because of how loud Bodil was snoring! And Ty kept moving his tail round. Which was probably how he got it stuck in the blanket back Home. I thought about back home. The bullies, the castle, Momma... Oh how I missed her, and then a very unwanted thought came into mind...... Father. Where was he? 'Meh I don't care' I thought and closed my eyes trying to sleep. It only took a minute before I felt the darkness overcome me and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

(A/N: Hey guys Skylar here and WOOHOO This is a cool chapter in my opinion. It took me 15 mins to write. Because I typed fast then went for a shower and then came back and wrote fast agin like I'm doing right now lol. Thanks for reading this story and yeah just thanks!)
-Skylar