Adption center

Paisley's pov:
I was awoken by the sound of screaming. Jack and Lilly were back at it again, first thing in the morning. They were the twins that were put in this trash bin as babies. No one would adopt them because they felt as if they took one they would have to take the other. But really the twins didn't care as long as they were away from here. "SHUT UP JACK YOUR JUST A USELESS BRAT THAT THINKS HE IS SMART AND FUNNY" screamed Lilly at the top of her lungs. She was nice alone and pretty much my only friend but around jack was when her 10 year old beast came out! "I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOUR THE ONE WHO WOKE ME UP AND STARTED ALL THIS YELLING" Jack retaliated. I could tell this was going to be a long day. I stumbled around looking for the light to look at the clock. I went across the room grabbed my glasses threw my hand at the light switch and got blinded even though two lights were already out. I looked at the clock with my still blurry vision. 9:26, I couldn't go back to sleep now. I had a room by myself and wouldn't have it another way ,Except for out of here. There were 7 kids here including the twins and all except Jynn were younger than me. Josh being 9 the twins at 10 Levi also at 10 Corissa being 12 me (14) and Jynn at 15. So basically everyday we would wake up go to school at 8am be home by 3:30  do our chores until about 5:45 eat then go off to our rooms almost everyone had their own room except for the twins which obviously was a terrible decision. Thankfully it was Saturday so school wouldn't be in the schedule. I went down stairs to find Jynn in the kitchen eating the blueberries she would always eat that she bought because she was old enough for a job. Barely. She was basically a princess who had very long blonde hair and it was always fixed perfectly with flower crowns she would weave herself or little flowers tucked it a French braid. She was Rapunzel  but vegan. Anyways I made a microwave sandwich and didn't say anything to Jynn and she didn't say anything back. I sat with my egg sandwich in silence before Jynn got up from the table and before walking away she mentioned in her sweet voice that there was a couple coming to visit around 3:00 and Mrs. Kate told her to tell me. I said ok in my freshly used morning voice and she walked off. If they wanted a girl they wanted her. It amazes me she was still here. She wasn't mean just seemed to always be busy on the phone she pays for. I wish I was old enough for a job. I finished my breakfast and started the chores.

Heyy, sorry this is kinda boring but this is the rundown on Paisleys life. I'll try to make me talking like this limited but just wanted to welcome you to the book❤️