roooooooight into the noight

Dedicated to my boo CosmicTsuki for reaching 8k reads on her amazing oneshot book. Love you, ya nerd <3
-J

Amazing Piper art by CosmicTsuki as well <3-

-

"Jack, baby, I can't sleep" Mark says as he attempts to tap Jack's side, trying to wake him up. Jack shuffles between the sheets and turns around to face Mark. His eyes were half open, half closed, due to the fact it was almost 3 am.

"Still sick, boo?" Jack boops mark's nose and chuckles as he cuddles into his side. "Yeth" Mark replies, his illness making his voice sound funny. "Hey, how about we go eat some icecream?"

Jack could see Mark's eyes light up. Mark and Jack have always shared the same love towards icecream. Whenever one of them was sick, they'd share a tub of icecream. Whenever they were in a good mood, they'd share icecream. Whenever there was a storm outside, they would share icecream. Whenever someone was down, they'd share icecream. Whenever KSI and keemstar throw shade at Mark, they'd share icecream. Icecream was just their thing, you could say.

Mark nodded rapidly and smiled, holding Jack's hand as he gets up and leads the smaller man behind him. Jack glanced out the slightly gaped window, noticing a full moon and an assorted amount of stars scattered around the visible galaxy.

Jack got pulled back into the real world by Mark's pull on his hand. He led the smaller man downstairs to the kitchen and Jack opened the freezer, grabbing the cookie dough icecream. Mark let go of Jack's hand and sat on the counter, watching Jack reach into the drawer to get spoons.

"I think we have some brownie mix, do you want some brownies to go with this?" Jack points at the icecream. He could see Mark bounce up and down in excitement and nodding. Sure, it was three am but Mark would never deny brownies.

Jack grabbed all of the ingredients and scattered them around in separate bowls and utensils. Mark pulled out his phone and put on some music. The older man grinned as he watched his boyfriend mix together the ingredients while humming to the various songs that played and pop the tray in the oven.

"Hey Mark" Jack said before he threw a handful of leftover flour at the red haired man. "Motherfucker" Mark said as he hopped off the counter and went to attack hug his partner. They both collapsed on the floor whilst laughing so hard that their neighbors probably hate them by now. They laid there for a couple of minutes, letting in some of the exhaustion.

Jack knew that if he doesn't get up now, he'll probably fall asleep, leaving the tray in the oven which will eventually lead to the house burning down to flames. No thank you.

Jack got up and offered Mark a hand, hoping the ill man would actually get up. Mark groans and flips the Irishman away. "Come on, get up! You don't want to miss the brownies, do you?" Mark groans yet again, leaving the Irishman with no choice.

Knowing for a fact that Jack is too weak to carry the stronger build, he grabbed Mark's foot and slowly attempted to sweep him to the lounger outside. Even though Mark's arse was close to burning, he was laughing rather uncontrollably.

Jack set his boyfriend onto the lounge chair and moved the chair to a position where it was looking down at the city. You might think that at three am everyone would be asleep, but no, LA is even more alive at night.

The greenhaired man hears the ring of the alarm he set for the brownies and rushes inside and plates them, adding plenty of scoops of icecream on top. He heads back outside with a rather huge bowl in his hand and sits next to Mark in the lounger, Mark setting his head on Jack's lap.

Jack smiles and plays with Mark's hair. Mark opens his mouth, requesting food but getting a kiss instead. Jack laughs and feeds Mark a spoonful of the heavenly goodness he just made.

A couple of kisses and several spoonfuls later, Mark gets comfortable in Jack's lap and closes his eyes. "I take a nap" Mark says in the most childish voice ever. "You wanna take a nap?" Jack asks as he ruffles with Mark's hair playfully. "I take a nap here" Mark yawns. "Okay take a nap right there then" Jack chuckles at how adorable his boyfriend was being. "Goodnoight" Mark says. "Goodnight, babydoll" Jack says as he places a kiss on Mark's forehead.