My Mouth Hurts

Hey everybody! It's Pey and I'm back!
So this is actually based on my day today, because I got spacers in for my braces and I honestly feel like the devil is pulling out my teeth one by one :)

Plus the Supernatural season finale screwed me up.

-----

Jack was laying on the couch in the living room, catching up on season 11 of Supernatural when Mark walked into their shared house. He had only been gone for about thirty minutes, but Jack was still happy he was back.

"Hey, Marky!" Jack chirped, looking at Mark from his position on the couch. Jack's head was on the armrest while he was laying on his back. Mark looked like an abused puppy as he slipped his shoes off and walked over to the couch.

"How was your dentist appointment?" Jack asked, opening his arms and allowing Mark to gently fall into them. Mark later with his head on Jack's chest, Jack's arms around Mark's waist while Mark's were wrapped around Jack's torso.

Mark lifted his head up and opened his mouth, allowing his boyfriend to see the small, blue, pieces of rubber that had been inserted between his molars on the top and bottom rows of teeth. Jack counted eight total, and frowned when Mark closed his mouth.

"I have to have them in for the next week." Mark whined, resting his head back on Jack's chest. Jack took one arm off of Mark and used it to thread his fingers through Mark's hair as they watched Chuck talk to Sam and Dean on the television.

"I knew you were getting braces, but I thought your teeth didn't need spacers." Jack said, continuing to run his hand through Mark's hair.

"I guess I did." Mark said, pressing his forehead against Jack's chest. "My mouth hurts, baby doll."

Jack frowned at how broken and desperate Mark sounded.

"I bet it does, baby." Jack said, dragging his hand gently up and down Mark's back. "Here, let me get you some Advil. Are you hungry?"

"A little bit, yeah." Mark said, looking at his boyfriend. "I'm not supposed to eat sticky food."

"Then we won't have you eat sticky food." Jack said matter-of-factly, pressing a kiss to Mark's forehead and patting his back softly. Mark sat up and allowed Jack to get off the couch, heading to the kitchen while Mark paused the show.

Jack came back a few minutes later, one hand holding a glass of water with two Advil pills in it, and the other holding a bowl of ice cream with a spoon. Mark smiled and thanked Jack as Jack handed Mark both, Mark drinking the water first and setting the empty glass on the floor beside the couch.

"Thank you, Jack." Mark said gratefully, pressing a kiss to Jack's cheek after he sat down. Jack grinned and kissed Mark on the lips, chuckling when he grimaced.

"Hey!" Mark said. "This ain't funny, asshole!"

"It's actually kinda hilarious." Jack admitted, slipping an arm around Mark's shoulders and Mark pouted and took a bite of his ice cream. Jack dropped a kiss in his red hair and resumed the show, watching as Crowley made a snark remark about Chuck and Rowena.

That night, the two lay in bed, Jack being the big spoon whole Mark was the little spoon. Jack was just about to fall asleep when Mark spoke.

"My mouth feels like the devil is pulling out my teeth one by one." Mark said, giving Jack's hand a squeeze.

"You mean Lucifer." Jack yawned, pressing a kiss behind Mark's ear.

"Or Michael." Mark corrected.

"Michael is an angel." Jack said, nuzzling the back of Mark's neck.

"So is Lucifer. Chuck was the one who decided to shove him in the cage." Mark continued.

"He doesn't deserve that 'number one dad' mug."  Jack said, finally allowing himself to fall asleep.

"Agreed." Mark said, falling asleep himself.